Left wing actors on show glorifying Transgender issues....don't want to use transgender bathrooms.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes, your little girls have to be forced to use the same bathroom as strange men....but these rich, pampered, left wing regressives......don't want to use all sex bathrooms on the set of their transgender show......

Willl bruce springstein and brian adams and the rest of the left wing regressive world burn them as heretics?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Transgender TV Show Crew Doesn’t Want To Use Unisex Bathrooms: Report

Members of the production crew for the show “Transparent” — the Amazon television series where the father figure is transgender — are upset that they have to share a bathroom with their male and female coworkers.

-----

“The beef is that men, women and transgenders can all enter as they please, making it uncomfortable for some of the crew,” TMZ reports. “Women are particularly worried about walking in and seeing a dude peeing at the urinal.”

Many are reportedly afraid to speak up because they fear they will be labeled “transphobic.”

So........the entire cast of this show needs to go to a reeducation camp to learn that being afraid of strange men...with obvious mental issues, going to the bathroom right next to a woman is simply not accepted ...........they will be made to understand........

Hahahaha....libs....defend yourselves!!!!
george-costanza-o.gif

If true, that is deliciously ironic. lol

My god, Judith Light does not age.

Is anyone surprised? Liberalism is always about how they want YOU to live....not themselves.

This is the equivalent of a rich Hollywood lib preaching about wealth inequality.....but....they refuse to give away all their money to be equal to poor people.

Yes, your little girls have to be forced to use the same bathroom as strange men....but these rich, pampered, left wing regressives......don't want to use all sex bathrooms on the set of their transgender show......

Willl bruce springstein and brian adams and the rest of the left wing regressive world burn them as heretics?

Members of the production crew for the show “Transparent” — the Amazon television series where the father figure is transgender — are upset that they have to share a bathroom with their male and female coworkers.

-----

“The beef is that men, women and transgenders can all enter as they please, making it uncomfortable for some of the crew,” TMZ reports. “Women are particularly worried about walking in and seeing a dude peeing at the urinal.”

Many are reportedly afraid to speak up because they fear they will be labeled “transphobic.”

So........the entire cast of this show needs to go to a reeducation camp to learn that being afraid of strange men...with obvious mental issues, going to the bathroom right next to a woman is simply not accepted ...........they will be made to understand........
being afraid of strange men...with obvious mental issues, going to the bathroom right next to a woman
That's not what your article is about. It is about the crew sharing their bathroom with coworkers, not deranged strangers. Read your articles first, please.
I wouldn't actually like a urinal in a unisex bathroom unless it had a privacy wall or something.

Notice how the RWNJs avoid saying only some of the crew are bothered.
I've been in the biz for more than 30 years .
There have always been a few homophobes in it .
Odd considering show business is better than 50% gay.

It's the urinal, imo

-----

being afraid of strange men...with obvious mental issues, going to the bathroom right next to a woman
That's not what your article is about. It is about the crew sharing their bathroom with coworkers, not deranged strangers. Read your articles first, please.
I wouldn't actually like a urinal in a unisex bathroom unless it had a privacy wall or something.
Most all of them have partitions.
Also and most importantly most cast a crew members are mature and sexually sophisticated enough not to bothered by pee pee issues.

Ole Bathroom Bob is at it again I see. Bob why do you want to pee in restrooms little girls use?

LOL Left loons....constantly shooting themselves in the toe
Funny! you've shot yourself in the foot so many times you have nothing below the knee.

Why don't you cease trying to insult me....there isn't a left loon alive that has ever accomplished it, know why? I see right thru your childish antics and don't give a rat's ass what a left turd babbles about. And here you thought you were all special and shit

Hmm so crew members are "up in arms" but at the same time no one has complained?

2aGuy first we find out your a Grey's Anatomy fan, now you're reading TMZ?

Don't mind me girls...it's just me....Molly the Maid...I'm here to clean the toilets....just pretend I'm not even here....I'm a girl just like you all....

images-10.jpeg

Ole Bathroom Bob is at it again I see. Bob why do you want to pee in restrooms little girls use?
It's not me who's obsessed with little girls and bathrooms.
You mention it in every post.
Don't ya, urinal Eustis.

LOL Left loons....constantly shooting themselves in the toe
Funny! you've shot yourself in the foot so many times you have nothing below the knee.

Why don't you cease trying to insult me....there isn't a left loon alive that has ever accomplished it, know why? I see right thru your childish antics and don't give a rat's ass what a left turd babbles about. And here you thought you were all special and shit
Really? I must be doing one hell of a job.
If you weren't insulted why all the rationalizing?

Forum List

Back