Left wing actors on show glorifying Transgender issues....don't want to use transgender bathrooms.

Yes, your little girls have to be forced to use the same bathroom as strange men....but these rich, pampered, left wing regressives......don't want to use all sex bathrooms on the set of their transgender show......

Willl bruce springstein and brian adams and the rest of the left wing regressive world burn them as heretics?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Transgender TV Show Crew Doesn’t Want To Use Unisex Bathrooms: Report

Members of the production crew for the show “Transparent” — the Amazon television series where the father figure is transgender — are upset that they have to share a bathroom with their male and female coworkers.

-----

“The beef is that men, women and transgenders can all enter as they please, making it uncomfortable for some of the crew,” TMZ reports. “Women are particularly worried about walking in and seeing a dude peeing at the urinal.”

Many are reportedly afraid to speak up because they fear they will be labeled “transphobic.”

So........the entire cast of this show needs to go to a reeducation camp to learn that being afraid of strange men...with obvious mental issues, going to the bathroom right next to a woman is simply not accepted ...........they will be made to understand........
being afraid of strange men...with obvious mental issues, going to the bathroom right next to a woman
That's not what your article is about. It is about the crew sharing their bathroom with coworkers, not deranged strangers. Read your articles first, please.
I wouldn't actually like a urinal in a unisex bathroom unless it had a privacy wall or something.

Yeah....exactly what I said...they work in hollywood...so their co workers are strange men with obvious mental issues......

Hollywood is one of the centers for left wing regressivism...which means it is filled with the insane and the crazy......

The women on this show are vulnerable and they know it. They know about youtube and the nightmare it would be if someone managed to get video of them using the bathroom......

They also realize that the men they work with.....are left wing regressives for the most part...which means they are misogynists...and more than likely sexual deviants....

Can you tell me in what other profession can a man tell a woman....look, if you want this job you have to take your clothes off and simulate sex acts on camera......where else in the country would that be tolerated?
In just about every country that makes movies.

Your self rightious blathering is laughable.

Hmm so crew members are "up in arms" but at the same time no one has complained?

2aGuy first we find out your a Grey's Anatomy fan, now you're reading TMZ?

They haven't complained because the left wing regressives will punish them if they speak out.....the women on the set know this.....and so just like the rape and sexual assault victims of bill clinton and bill cosby, they won't speak out....
Did you know that speculating wildly about something doesn't make it true?

Here you go Bob. You can watch a dolphin piss now.

bathroom.jpg

Notice how the RWNJs avoid saying only some of the crew are bothered.
I've been in the biz for more than 30 years .
There have always been a few homophobes in it .
Odd considering show business is better than 50% gay.

So it's homophobic if a woman doesn't want to walk in on a man pissing at a urinal ?
You people are pathetic.
Actually it's worse, it's immaturity.

So they should grow up and not complain if they walk in on a guy jerking out the last drops of piss from his dick ?
And what about the guy, he should grow up and not be asking for some privacy ?
Damn you clowns are funny.
How many more outrageous over the top fantasy situations are you going to pull out of your asses to rationalize your insecurities and phobias?
You might as well have said what if a woman walked in and saw a guy doing autoerotic asphyxiation. For all the sense it makes.

Would that be wrong? According to you guys?
Of course it would be.
In reality it never happens.
Besides, a person would have to be very close to the guy jerking his dick to see it as DD lovingly dicribed.

Conservatives obsess too much about bathrooms and wedding cakes

Hey bathroom bob, how close do you get to the dicks when you watch them?

Dear bathroom bob, these guy aren't homophobic at all. They are just afraid of queer little boy fuckers like you.
Since I'm not a queer little boy fucker or gay ,
You'll have to find some other source to obsess about.

Dear bathroom bob, these guy aren't homophobic at all. They are just afraid of queer little boy fuckers like you.
Mhmmm, sure you aren't...
Yes,
I'm positive I'm not.
On the other hand you are so mentally and emotionally fucked up that child abuse and pedophilia are only two things in your bag of sick tricks.

If they actually look, act, and dress like a woman, these brainless wonders should have no problem just walking into a woman's restroom and using it without being a spectacle, right?

So this is about the obvious wackjob faggot "trannys", pedofags, and dudes with beards in sundresses that like to peek at little girls and boys.. for the leftist swine. The kookier and faggotier, the better. What slime these " people" are.

Yes,
I'm positive I'm not.
On the other hand you are so mentally and emotionally fucked up that child abuse and pedophilia are only two things in your bag of sick tricks.
Whatever you have to say to get you through the day I suppose...

Yes,
I'm positive I'm not.

Oh c'mom bathroom bob, you're projecting again. You are the one who wants to pee in womens restrooms not me.

If they actually look, act, and dress like a woman, these brainless wonders should have no problem just walking into a woman's restroom and using it without being a spectacle, right?

So this is about the obvious wackjob faggot "trannys", pedofags, and dudes with beards in sundresses that like to peek at little girls and boys.. for the leftist swine. The kookier and faggotier, the better. What slime these " people" are.
Can you rationalize any harder?

Yes,
I'm positive I'm not.
Whatever you have to say to get you through the day I suppose...
Nope that's all you.

Can you rationalize any harder?
It's true. You sick fucks encourage this shit. Don't play victim, faggot.

Forum List

Back