Left wing actors on show glorifying Transgender issues....don't want to use transgender bathrooms.

Even if you yourself are not a faggot, as you SAY...you support putting children and women into a very vulnerable and potentially dangerous situation, just to make some mentally deranged person's fantasy world a reality.

You're a faggot though, so you can't connect the dots.
False !
Women and children are in no more danger in a public restroom then they were before you got your panties in a twist over something you wish would happen and never has
Trangenders have been using the women's room since Christine Jorgensen
Damn you're ignorant.

http://www.biography.com/people/christine-jorgensen-262758

Forget about "danger" how about we simply respect those who are not comfortable with having the opposite sex pissing or perhaps exposing themselves right next to them ?
How's that going to happen?
There's things called stalls that prevent that or are you ignorant enough to think there would be urinals ?

Dawson's Queer thinks just because some transformer faggot didn't molest a kid in the bathroom that all transformer mutant faggots are not likely to do so. What a stupid, ignorant, vile, steaming and bubbling pile of shit he is.
Odd because you wish they did and will.
So who's the sick fuck again.
Way to play the victim!
No dumbfuck, I think that big black dick you sucked last night dislodged your brain from the stem, faggot.

I am trying to ensure it doesn't become an issue. You want to experiment with society like a sick fucking faggot always does.

You're too demented and sick in the head, seeing as you are in fact 100% a faggot...to understand normal thinking.

You think I'm being extreme, I'm the voice of the people who can't speak the truth, sodomite scum.

There's things called stalls that prevent that or are you ignorant enough to think there would be urinals ?

No wonder they call you bathroom bob. You're an expert on bathrooms! Why I'll bet when you go in a bathroom the queers all stop and let you in their stall first.

No wonder they call you bathroom bob. You're an expert on bathrooms! Why I'll bet when you go in a bathroom the queers all stop and let you in their stall first.
Bob Knows Bathrooms... Now on the Flaming Faggot Channel!

The phone at the transgender gay bar rang and the gender queer bartender answered it. Turns out the call was for bathroom bob. Bartender said bob couldn't talk right now and the caller asked why?

"Because", the bartender said, "He's got a dick in his mouth."

False! I respect your honestly.
Let's just hope the cops do when you get arrested for harassment after you slander someone less tolerance of your ignorance then I am.

Oooohhhhh bob, I've touched a nerve haven't I? I didn't think you "progressive" types liked the police?

Even if you yourself are not a faggot, as you SAY...you support putting children and women into a very vulnerable and potentially dangerous situation, just to make some mentally deranged person's fantasy world a reality.

False !
Women and children are in no more danger in a public restroom then they were before you got your panties in a twist over something you wish would happen and never has
Damn you're ignorant.

Forget about "danger" how about we simply respect those who are not comfortable with having the opposite sex pissing or perhaps exposing themselves right next to them ?

If it's a large public rest room, I would expect the business to accommodate the needs and wishes of men.
Besides, like you said, if it bothers women or tranny's that a man is standing at a urinal pissing, they need to get over their immaturity.

What's immature is expecting women to use the bathroom where men come and go.

Dawson's Queer thinks just because some transformer faggot didn't molest a kid in the bathroom that all transformer mutant faggots are not likely to do so. What a stupid, ignorant, vile, steaming and bubbling pile of shit he is.
Way to play the victim!
No dumbfuck, I think that big black dick you sucked last night dislodged your brain from the stem, faggot.

I am trying to ensure it doesn't become an issue. You want to experiment with society like a sick fucking faggot always does.

You're too demented and sick in the head, seeing as you are in fact 100% a faggot...to understand normal thinking.

You think I'm being extreme, I'm the voice of the people who can't speak the truth, sodomite scum.
Bullshit it's already an issue because of homophobic assholes like you.
You are not smart enough to be extreme.
Anyone who claims to be the self appointed voice of the people has no clue to what is laughably called normal thinking.
You are nothing more than a derivative sociopath.
Who's a cowardly as he is stupid.

Way to play the victim!

Anyone who claims to be the self appointed voice of the people has no clue to what is laughably called normal thinking.
You disproved nothing I said. All you did was call me names, faggot.

At least I can make a coherent point and call you a faggot at the same time, faggot.

From the diary of Urinal Eustis.
A first hand account.

False !
Damn you're ignorant.

If it's a large public rest room, I would expect the business to accommodate the needs and wishes of men.
Besides, like you said, if it bothers women or tranny's that a man is standing at a urinal pissing, they need to get over their immaturity.
There are no urinals in a unisex bathroom problem solved.

A first hand account.
Your attempts at insults are even faggoty as hell, Dawson's Queer.

False !
Damn you're ignorant.

So piss and shit and possibly menstrual blood on the seats will be your next issue to address, faggot. I understand your sexual activity involves all of that minus the menstrual blood of course, replaced by rectal blood.. But not everyone is a deviant sack of shit like you and value their health , faggot.

Way to play the victim!

You disproved nothing I said. All you did was call me names, faggot.

At least I can make a coherent point and call you a faggot at the same time, faggot.
That's just what I expected you to say .
It's absolutely false but not unexpected.
All sociopathic assholes answer that way .
You proven my point for me.

A first hand account.
Your attempts at insults are even faggoty as hell, Dawson's Queer.
Only if you're ignorant and you are.

False !
Damn you're ignorant.

So piss and shit and possibly menstrual blood on the seats will be your next issue to address, faggot. I understand your sexual activity involves all of that minus the menstrual blood of course, replaced by rectal blood.. But not everyone is a deviant sack of shit like you and value their heqlth , faggot.
Need to state the obvious much ?

Forum List

Back