Left wing actors on show glorifying Transgender issues....don't want to use transgender bathrooms.

How's that going to happen?
There's things called stalls that prevent that or are you ignorant enough to think there would be urinals ?

No wonder they call you bathroom bob. You're an expert on bathrooms! Why I'll bet when you go in a bathroom the queers all stop and let you in their stall first.
From the diary of Urinal Eustis.
A first hand account.
Your attempts at insults are even faggoty as hell, Dawson's Queer.
Only if you're ignorant and you are.
No, no, no faggot....they're faggoty as it gets.

There's things called stalls that prevent that or are you ignorant enough to think there would be urinals ?

No wonder they call you bathroom bob. You're an expert on bathrooms! Why I'll bet when you go in a bathroom the queers all stop and let you in their stall first.
A first hand account.
:clap2:

Even if you yourself are not a faggot, as you SAY...you support putting children and women into a very vulnerable and potentially dangerous situation, just to make some mentally deranged person's fantasy world a reality.

You're a faggot though, so you can't connect the dots.
False !
Women and children are in no more danger in a public restroom then they were before you got your panties in a twist over something you wish would happen and never has
Trangenders have been using the women's room since Christine Jorgensen
Damn you're ignorant.

http://www.biography.com/people/christine-jorgensen-262758

Forget about "danger" how about we simply respect those who are not comfortable with having the opposite sex pissing or perhaps exposing themselves right next to them ?

If it's a large public rest room, I would expect the business to accommodate the needs and wishes of men.
Besides, like you said, if it bothers women or tranny's that a man is standing at a urinal pissing, they need to get over their immaturity.
There are no urinals in a unisex bathroom problem solved.

Wait, why is that solved ? If it's a small public rest room then I'm used to seeing no urinals, but if it's large and busy then there need to be urinals in order to speed things up.
Besides, we now live in this world where according to you people need to get over their immaturity, and just expect to see the opposite sex pissing now and then.
If it bothers women and tranny's they need to grow up and get over themselves.

Forget about "danger" how about we simply respect those who are not comfortable with having the opposite sex pissing or perhaps exposing themselves right next to them ?

If it's a large public rest room, I would expect the business to accommodate the needs and wishes of men.
Besides, like you said, if it bothers women or tranny's that a man is standing at a urinal pissing, they need to get over their immaturity.
So piss and shit and possibly menstrual blood on the seats will be your next issue to address, faggot. I understand your sexual activity involves all of that minus the menstrual blood of course, replaced by rectal blood.. But not everyone is a deviant sack of shit like you and value their heqlth , faggot.
Need to state the obvious much ?
So you are finally admitting you are a degenerate faggot? Good on ya! That's step one!

A first hand account.
Only to the ignorant .
Nothing is more more gay than saying faggot all the time.

False !
Women and children are in no more danger in a public restroom then they were before you got your panties in a twist over something you wish would happen and never has
Trangenders have been using the women's room since Christine Jorgensen
Damn you're ignorant.

http://www.biography.com/people/christine-jorgensen-262758

Wait, why is that solved ? If it's a small public rest room then I'm used to seeing no urinals, but if it's large and busy then there need to be urinals in order to speed things up.
Besides, we now live in this world where according to you people need to get over their immaturity, and just expect to see the opposite sex pissing now and then.
Nope you have to wait in line just like women do.
Your obsession with the opposite sex seeing you take a piss is extremely immature.

A first hand account.
Only to the ignorant .
Well you just admitted to being a homo in a recent post...so I don't see why you're not owning your faggoty insults like a real faggot should.

So piss and shit and possibly menstrual blood on the seats will be your next issue to address, faggot. I understand your sexual activity involves all of that minus the menstrual blood of course, replaced by rectal blood.. But not everyone is a deviant sack of shit like you and value their heqlth , faggot.
So you are finally admitting you are a degenerate faggot? Good on ya! That's step one!
Won't admit to something I'm not.

^ Direct Quote.

A first hand account.
Only to the ignorant .
Well you just admitted to being a homo in a recent post...so I don't see why you're not owning your faggoty insults like a real faggot should.
Really what post did I admit it ?
Post it if you can or stop lying and stfu.

Man attacks 6 year old girl in womens bathroom

Police: Man attacks 6-year-old girl in women’s bathroom

Man accused of filming women in restroom

Man accused of filming women in Smyrna park’s bathroom

Woman raped in bathroom

Trans Woman Raped Inside Bathroom At Historic Gay Bar - CrimeFeed

Rape survivor speaks out on transgender bathrooms

A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms

Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be trans gender

Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter

Man arrested in bathroom STALL attack

Man arrested in bathroom stall assault at Circle Centre Mall

Just a few that I easily found. But I know. The sick twisted freaks on here will be in denial.

Only to the ignorant .

Now that is rich. I'd say doing the sick things fags do is pretty gay. You're twisted man.

^ Direct Quote.
Lol what that proves is you can't read it's not an admission of any thing it a statement of fact. About the condition of public restrooms
How desperate and ignorant can the self appointed voice of the people be?

Your obsession with the opposite sex seeing you take a piss is extremely immature.

No, their the ones who would have the immaturity problem. If they want access, then they can simply figure they're going to now and then see a guy banging his dick on the side of the urinal shaking the last droplets out.
If they are embarrassed, they'll just need to grow thicker skin.

Ahhh, so that's what it's about, Dawson's Queer? You hate your own sex along with being a faggot.

Man attacks 6 year old girl in womens bathroom

Police: Man attacks 6-year-old girl in women’s bathroom

Man accused of filming women in restroom

Man accused of filming women in Smyrna park’s bathroom

Woman raped in bathroom

Trans Woman Raped Inside Bathroom At Historic Gay Bar - CrimeFeed

Rape survivor speaks out on transgender bathrooms

A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms

Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be trans gender

Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter

Man arrested in bathroom STALL attack

Man arrested in bathroom stall assault at Circle Centre Mall

Just a few that I easily found. But I know. The sick twisted freaks on here will be in denial.
link?

A first hand account.
:clap2:

He's applauding himself here folks ! :biggrin:

^ Direct Quote.
Lol what that proves is you can't read it's not an admission of any thing it a statement of fact. About the condition of public restrooms
How desperate and ignorant can the self appointed voice of the people be?
You didn't deny what I said about your sexual activities. Seems like an admission to me. You didn't challenge it. Lmao!

Forum List

Back