Left wing actors on show glorifying Transgender issues....don't want to use transgender bathrooms.

Yes,
I'm positive I'm not.
On the other hand you are so mentally and emotionally fucked up that child abuse and pedophilia are only two things in your bag of sick tricks.

Oh c'mom bathroom bob, you're projecting again. You are the one who wants to pee in womens restrooms not me.
Your obsession slip is showing .
Freud make it for you?

Dear bathroom bob, these guy aren't homophobic at all. They are just afraid of queer little boy fuckers like you.
Since I'm not a queer little boy fucker or gay ,
You'll have to find some other source to obsess about.
Mhmmm, sure you aren't...
Yes,
I'm positive I'm not.
On the other hand you are so mentally and emotionally fucked up that child abuse and pedophilia are only two things in your bag of sick tricks.
Whatever you have to say to get you through the day I suppose...
Nope that's all you.
Haha

If they actually look, act, and dress like a woman, these brainless wonders should have no problem just walking into a woman's restroom and using it without being a spectacle, right?

So this is about the obvious wackjob faggot "trannys", pedofags, and dudes with beards in sundresses that like to peek at little girls and boys.. for the leftist swine. The kookier and faggotier, the better. What slime these " people" are.
Can you rationalize any harder?
It's true. You sick fucks encourage this shit. Don't play victim, faggot.
Looks like you can.

Yes,
I'm positive I'm not.

Oh c'mom bathroom bob, you're projecting again. You are the one who wants to pee in womens restrooms not me.
Freud make it for you?
You are worthless.

Since I'm not a queer little boy fucker or gay ,
You'll have to find some other source to obsess about.
Mhmmm, sure you aren't...
Yes,
I'm positive I'm not.
Whatever you have to say to get you through the day I suppose...
Nope that's all you.
Haha
Thanks for confirming.

Yes,
I'm positive I'm not.

Freud make it for you?
You are worthless.
Best you could do?
YAWN. ..

If they actually look, act, and dress like a woman, these brainless wonders should have no problem just walking into a woman's restroom and using it without being a spectacle, right?

So this is about the obvious wackjob faggot "trannys", pedofags, and dudes with beards in sundresses that like to peek at little girls and boys.. for the leftist swine. The kookier and faggotier, the better. What slime these " people" are.
Looks like you can.
I'm not playing victim, I'm playing stop children from being victims of sexual abuse, you fucking rabbit brained faggot.

Even if you yourself are not a faggot, as you SAY...you support putting children and women into a very vulnerable and potentially dangerous situation, just to make some mentally deranged person's fantasy world a reality.

You're a faggot though, so you can't connect the dots.

Looks like you can.
I'm not playing victim, I'm playing stop children from being victims of sexual abuse, you fucking rabbit brained faggot.
Bullshit that's all you do.
The best part of it is you keep making the false claim that I'm gay.

Looks like you can.
Doesn't matter if you are, faggot. You are encouraging faggotry, so if the high heels fit...wear 'um faggot.

Even if you yourself are not a faggot, as you SAY...you support putting children and women into a very vulnerable and potentially dangerous situation, just to make some mentally deranged person's fantasy world a reality.

False !
Women and children are in no more danger in a public restroom then they were before you got your panties in a twist over something you wish would happen and never has
Trangenders have been using the women's room since Christine Jorgensen
Damn you're ignorant.

http://www.biography.com/people/christine-jorgensen-262758

Looks like you can.
Doesn't matter if you are, faggot. You are encouraging faggotry, so if the high heels fit...wear 'um faggot.
Nobody is encouraging homosexuality, you are either born gay or you're not.
Your homophobia precludes you from reality.

Bob, he's not saying you are gay, he's saying you are a butt fucking peter puffer that likes little boys and Burger King.

Burger_king_.jpg

False !
Women and children are in no more danger in a public restroom then they were before you got your panties in a twist over something you wish would happen and never has
Damn you're ignorant.

One person? Silly faggot, that proves nothing.

BTW bathroom bob, queers are not born gay they are born just like all the rest of us. It's later after they are exposed to pedophile sodomites like you that they become one of you because they are weak minded. I mean you people say there's no difference between men and women. How fucked up in the head is that?

Dawson's Queer thinks just because some transformer faggot didn't molest a kid in the bathroom that all transformer mutant faggots are not likely to do so. What a stupid, ignorant, vile, steaming and bubbling pile of shit he is.

False !
Damn you're ignorant.

Forget about "danger" how about we simply respect those who are not comfortable with having the opposite sex pissing or perhaps exposing themselves right next to them ?

Dawson's Queer thinks just because some transformer faggot didn't molest a kid in the bathroom that all transformer mutant faggots are not likely to do so. What a stupid, ignorant, vile, steaming and bubbling pile of shit he is.
Odd because you wish they did and will.
So who's the sick fuck again.
Way to play the victim!

Forum List

Back