Leftards Are Working Hard to Compete with Babylon Bee in Real Life

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oregon man part of radical left-wing antifascist group sues his grandmother over rent disagreement

So many levels, so many things about this stereotypical Leftard.
Accessing his records from the IRS website without his consent is a violation of law, if I’m not mistaken.

She could be in trouble legally.

Oregon man part of radical left-wing antifascist group sues his grandmother over rent disagreement

Accessing his records from the IRS website without his consent is a violation of law, if I’m not mistaken.

And he could be broke and homeless, since I'm sure Granny will throw the little shit out of her basement and write him out of her will (both legal)...

lol no it isn't; govt. checks are just as subject to seizures for debt collection as any other check. The only exempt checks are Social Security checks and bank accounts those are deposited in; even the IRS in most cases can't touch those deposits. They can sieze other deposits, though, like from your IRA's, jobs, annuties, etc. so don't get cocky.

Well, it's Oregon, so maybe she could be in trouble, but not with the Feds. Check seizures by debt collection agencies are going on all over the country. The individual state's debt collection regulations apply.

He refused to pay rent..to his grandma..or pitch in anything. Total turd.
I think she just wanted help with her rent..

My grandma never would charge me rent.
We didn't have any rent..unless we collected it. That's hit or miss.
I really don't know what to say here. Anyplace I've ever stayed I paid my way.
Is this guy gonna have him and his grandma evicted or what??

lol no it isn't; govt. checks are just as subject to seizures for debt collection as any other check. The only exempt checks are Social Security checks and bank accounts those are deposited in; even the IRS in most cases can't touch those deposits. They can sieze other deposits, though, like from your IRA's, jobs, annuties, etc. so don't get cocky.

Of course it is. When accessing the IRS website, it warns that it is illegal for anyone to access the information who isn’t the taxpayer or authorized by them.

This has nothing to do with debt collection.

And he could be broke and homeless, since I'm sure Granny will throw the little shit out of her basement and write him out of her will (both legal)...
I probably would if I were her.

But that doesn’t mean what she did is right.

He's an antifa jerkoff. Nobody should be surprised that he would screw his Granny. I haven't seen one antifa person who wasn't a total lowlife jerk yet. He probably has a big future with the D party.

Forum List

Back