Leftards Tear Down US Grant Statue

In Louisiana they vandalized a Joan of Arc statue. In DC they attacked a memorial to Tadeusz Kościuszko. The Democrats have followed through their threat to unleash barbarians on us. Barbarians who don’t know one memorial from another but do know that civilized people build memorials.

It just shows that all this is is unabashed rage.

These fools are history challenged

Another sad prime example of public education fail.

Fools in Great Britain tried to take down a Abraham Lincoln statue. I guess they've never heard of the Emancipation Proclamation

Or they know exactly what they are doing, and any sin against current orthodoxy equals being declared an unperson.

Grant married a slave owning woman? Down with Grant
Lincoln was slow in emancipating the slaves? Down with Lincoln
Statue is of some white guy even if he was an abolitionist? Who cares, take it down anyway.

In Louisiana they vandalized a Joan of Arc statue. In DC they attacked a memorial to Tadeusz Kościuszko. The Democrats have followed through their threat to unleash barbarians on us. Barbarians who don’t know one memorial from another but do know that civilized people build memorials.

It just shows that all this is is unabashed rage.

More like just feral animals sensing weakness to their violence and thuggery.

Fools in Great Britain tried to take down a Abraham Lincoln statue. I guess they've never heard of the Emancipation Proclamation

Or they know exactly what they are doing, and any sin against current orthodoxy equals being declared an unperson.

Statue is of some white guy even if he was an abolitionist? Who cares, take it down anyway.

Their lack of knowledge makes them without credibility and in turn lunatics

Never underestimate your enemy, maybe the majority of the mob is just made of idiots, but the people trying to run it are probably not.

The real culprit is our media that has been egging them on.

Yep.

The good news is they can all be rebuilt, even better and bigger. It's just a matter of finally facing up to the fact the scum need to be imprisoned or deported. Jefferson and the Founders preferred tha latter option.
Do you really think San Francisco will rebuild the statue of a man who dedicated his life fighting slavery and the KKK? The police just allowed it to be torn down.

Never underestimate your enemy, maybe the majority of the mob is just made of idiots, but the people trying to run it are probably not.

I see them for what they are.

I'm far from the only one

I've been saying from the very beginning that I was against tearing down Confederate statues and removing Confederate flags, not because I'm a southerner and have any connection with them, but because I knew it wouldn't end there and that we'd start seeing statues and memorials of all sorts of historical figures being taken down. Look what's happening.

This is no longer about the Civil War or Confederate military and political leaders; it has become a purge of the history and memory of any white historical figure.

The real culprit is our media that has been egging them on.

Yep.

The good news is they can all be rebuilt, even better and bigger. It's just a matter of finally facing up to the fact the scum need to be imprisoned or deported. Jefferson and the Founders preferred tha latter option.
Do you really think San Francisco will rebuild the statue of a man who dedicated his life fighting slavery and the KKK? The police just allowed it to be torn down.
Nope.

Stop being such a whiney pussy. You rebuild it. It means that much to you.

I've been saying from the very beginning that I was against tearing down Confederate statues and removing Confederate flags, not because I'm a southerner and have any connection with them, but because I knew it wouldn't end there and that we'd start seeing statues and memorials of all sorts of historical figures being taken down. Look what's happening.

This is no longer about the Civil War or Confederate military and political leaders; it has become a purge of the history and memory of any white historical figure.
Statue of FDR in DC remains untouched. I guess going after Americans of Asian decent and Jews is acceptable in Leftardia.

Well, he did own a personal servant, a slave he bought, who he freed a couple years before the war. If we're going to repeat the history, let's repeat the whole thing, please. People can decide if that is a good reason to pull down his statue. But imo they ought to get the bill, too.

The Left are making white supremacy groups very happy these days. No minorities on product labeling and tearing down statues of anti-racist figures.

Get it right. It is right Tards.

Dayum.
What a pathetic liar you are. Obviously you’re a white supremest.
You have been on USMB for years now, posting incendiary fodder. On the contrary, I do not lie.

Forum List

Back