Lefties and vaccine deaths

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I was just pondering in my mind if lefties are actually capable of counting or posting vaccine deaths. On another thread, a lefty denied the notion that vaccine deaths could be thousands of times worse than the omi-con death toll, and it kinda made me wonder if lefties are even capable of posting vaccine deaths in the first place.

Let's test this out. Lefties, what is the approximate vaccine death toll for covid vaccines, since they were first rolled out?

I was just pondering in my mind if lefties are actually capable of counting or posting vaccine deaths. On another thread, a lefty denied the notion that vaccine deaths could be thousands of times worse than the omi-con death toll, and it kinda made me wonder if lefties are even capable of posting vaccine deaths in the first place.

Let's test this out. Lefties, what is the approximate vaccine death toll for covid vaccines, since they were first rolled out?
"Approximately" zero!

Approximately being no more than a half dozen out of hundreds of millions vaccinated.
If that wasn't true then Trump wouldn't have declared the vaccines to be safe and effective.
Far more people have dies from taking aspirin or horse dewormer.

The debate is over and Trump put the finishing touches on it's burial. Stop it!

"Approximately" zero!

Approximately being no more than a half dozen out of hundreds of millions vaccinated.
If that wasn't true then Trump wouldn't have declared the vaccines to be safe and effective.
Far more people have dies from taking aspirin or horse dewormer.

The debate is over and Trump put the finishing touches on it's burial. Stop it!

Wrong, between April and November it was over 16,000 fully vaxxed deaths:

"While federal data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is incomplete, only accounting for a subset of states, the analysis found that between April and November, more than 16,700 vaccinated people had died -- the vast majority since the start of the delta variant's surge, earlier this summer. Similarly, nearly all – approximately 96% -- of the 1.8 million breakthrough cases – have come during the same time period."

You really need to stop watching CNN. It's really making you appear to be a really stupid mother fucker. And you can't comment about the source, it's fucking ABC for Gods sakes.

I won't hold my breath, but are you willing to admit to the forum just how wrong you are?

Last edited:

I am not a "lefty". However, conservative estimates from sources never to speak through the mainstream media put the vaccinated death toll as high as 38,000,000, supposing VAERS reports represent 1% of actual adverse reactions.

"While federal data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is incomplete, only accounting for a subset of states, the analysis found that between April and November, more than 16,700 vaccinated people had died -- the vast majority since the start of the delta variant's surge, earlier this summer. Similarly, nearly all – approximately 96% -- of the 1.8 million breakthrough cases – have come during the same time period."

You really need to stop watching CNN. It's really making you appear to be a really stupid mother fucker. And you can't comment about the source, it's fucking ABC for Gods sakes.

I won't hold my breath, but are you willing to admit to the forum just how wrong you are?
It doesn’t matter the facts you post on vaccine deaths and breakthrough infections. They just believe.

No.

Because "lefties" only count actual deaths from the vaccines as opposed to you and yours who want to call covid deaths "heart failure" or some such while claiming that a person dying in a car accident three months after being vaccinated is a"vaccine death."

When you are living the lie you can no longer recognize the truth.
That is, until you're on the ventilator with a few hours to live.

Shouldn't it be expected that you would know the difference between 'vaccine deaths' and those who died after being vaccinated?
The first is deaths caused by a vaccine and the second is just paranoia and lies that even Trump doesn't buy into anymore.

No.

Because "lefties" only count actual deaths from the vaccines as opposed to you and yours who want to call covid deaths "heart failure" or some such while claiming that a person dying in a car accident three months after being vaccinated is a"vaccine death."

When you are living the lie you can no longer recognize the truth.
That is, until you're on the ventilator with a few hours to live.
From the opening post:

"Let's test this out. Lefties, what is the approximate vaccine death toll for covid vaccines, since they were first rolled out?"

Are you able to post a vaccine death toll figure? The premise of my thread is that lefties will not even be able to post vaccine deaths, let alone an approximate death toll.

Somehow their hatred of Trump made them support the leaky ineffective and dangerous vaccines without question. Those who refused the vax are denigrated as Trumpers yet millions of minorities refused the vax. Trump himself pushed the vax.

Clearly Trump broke their brains.

From the opening post:

"Let's test this out. Lefties, what is the approximate vaccine death toll for covid vaccines, since they were first rolled out?"

Are you able to post a vaccine death toll figure? The premise of my thread is that lefties will not even be able to post vaccine deaths, let alone an approximate death toll.
Google is your friend.

"
Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS."

Google is your friend.

"
Between December 2020 and July 19th, 2021, VAERS received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018% of doses) among people who got a vaccine, but this does not mean the vaccine caused these deaths. Doctors and safety monitors carefully review the details of each case to see if it might be linked to the vaccine. There are three deaths that appear to be linked to blood clots that occurred after people got the J&J vaccine. Since we now know how to correctly treat people who develop these blood clots, future deaths related to this very rare side effect can be prevented.

After careful review of the additional data, doctors have decided that there is no evidence at all that the vaccines contributed to the other patient deaths. Nonetheless, the CDC and FDA will continue to investigate every single report of death (and other adverse events) reported to VAERS."
Can you extract an approximate vaccine death toll from all that? The premise of my thread is that lefties will not even be able to post vaccine deaths, let alone an approximate death toll.

Shouldn't it be expected that you would know the difference between 'vaccine deaths' and those who died after being vaccinated?
The first is deaths caused by a vaccine and the second is just paranoia and lies that even Trump doesn't buy into anymore.

Vaccine deaths? Or deaths from vaxxed? Paranoia? Tell that to ABC news.

Found 2,718 cases where Onset Interval is 0 and Vaccine targets COVID-19 (COVID19) and Patient Died​

These are unfiltered .......The earlier link has been filtered by VAERS.........This is a specific search where they claimed to have died by the jab on the same day as the jab.

VAERS ID:921768 (history)
Form:Version 2.0
Sex:Female

Vaccinated:2021-01-04
Onset:2021-01-04
Days after vaccination:0
Submitted:0000-00-00
Entered:2021-01-05

Write-up: Vaccine received at about 0900 on 01/04/2021 at her place of work, Medical Center, where she was employed as a housekeeper. About one hour after receiving the vaccine she experienced a hot flash, nausea, and feeling like she was going to pass out after she had bent down. Later at about 1500 hours she appeared tired and lethargic, then a short time later, at about 1600 hours, upon arrival to a friends home she complained of feeling hot and having difficulty breathing. She then collapsed, then when medics arrived, she was still breathing slowly then went into cardiac arrest and was unable to be revived.

An example......

Can you extract an approximate vaccine death toll from all that? The premise of my thread is that lefties will not even be able to post vaccine deaths, let alone an approximate death toll.
Got reading?

"

So, 3 and that issue has been addressed.

Got reading?

"

So, 3 and that issue has been addressed.
10 out of 10 scientist at Pfizer would agree with this statement. lol

Forum List

Back