Leftist protesters swarm mall of America

All the terrorist supporters in this forum (and there are many in the Middle east and Israel/Palestine forums) justify terrorism of innocent people based upon the supposed actions by other people altogether. In transferring responsibility from those who might have caused offense and onto those who are simply going about their business, they only establish that they are legitimate targets to be killed, themselves but are too stupid to think through it that far.

Similarly, when petulant, immature people decide to punish all those trying to go about their business during the holidays, they are attacking targets other than those who caused any offense. In transferring their ire onto innocent people -- preventing shop owners from conducting business vital to their well-being -- they lose any and all moral high ground they might have had even if their misplaced sense of injustice were more valid to begin with instead of being whipped up by some hand-selected story du jour.

I don't know, useless liberal bitch, why don't you ask one?

BTW, it was classic liberals who did that, you're an authoritarian leftist, you only support protests you agree with.

If loving dogs were somehow to be associated with the "right wing", Luddy would kick a few puppies just to make sure.

There is no actual liberal ideology behind Luddy's postings, only a perverse type of oppositional defiance.

All the terrorist supporters in this forum (and there are many in the Middle east and Israel/Palestine forums) justify terrorism of innocent people based upon the supposed actions by other people altogether. In transferring responsibility from those who might have caused offense and onto those who are simply going about their business, they only establish that they are legitimate targets to be killed, themselves but are too stupid to think through it that far.

Similarly, when petulant, immature people decide to punish all those trying to go about their business during the holidays, they are attacking targets other than those who caused any offense. In transferring their ire onto innocent people -- preventing shop owners from conducting business vital to their well-being -- they lose any and all moral high ground they might have had even if their misplaced sense of injustice were more valid to begin with instead of being whipped up by some hand-selected story du jour.
Would it be ok if they all had to buy an Orange Julius to protest in the mall?

I don't know, useless liberal bitch, why don't you ask one?

BTW, it was classic liberals who did that, you're an authoritarian leftist, you only support protests you agree with.

If loving dogs were somehow to be associated with the "right wing", Luddy would kick a few puppies just to make sure.

There is no actual liberal ideology behind Luddy's postings, only a perverse type of oppositional defiance.

First, there's a difference between Conservatives, which are an endangered species, and the rabid RWs we see posting here.

Second, I don't see any liberals saying Americans should not have the Constitutional right of protest.

As I said, I detest the rabid right, racist KKK-types, Westboro slime - but I support your Constitutional rights.

Why do RWs hate the Constitution?

Why do rabid RWs hate the Constitution?

I really despise KKK demonstrations. I really hate the KKK types, white aryan nation supremacist Westboro babtist scum. With their racist and misspelled signs, the tee potties protests are downright embarrassing.

But, I would defend their right to demonstrate and protest.

But, all we read here is that CERTAIN protesters should not have the same right to protest as other Americans.

Why do rabbid leftwingers feel they have to disrupt innocent businesses & shoppers to spout their useless, nonsensical bullshit?

The shoppers at the mall are to blame. They stand around and let these protesters get away with preventing them from going about their own concerns. The police should stand down and respect the right to protest. The citizens should wade in bashing heads to protect their own right to live their lives without interference.

I really despise KKK demonstrations. I really hate the KKK types, white aryan nation supremacist Westboro babtist scum. With their racist and misspelled signs, the tee potties protests are downright embarrassing.

But, all we read here is that CERTAIN protesters should not have the same right to protest as other Americans.

Why do rabbid leftwingers feel they have to disrupt innocent businesses & shoppers to spout their useless, nonsensical bullshit?
How do you know they are all left wingers?

They have the right to protest not to interfere with people shopping on private property. It would also help if they protest something that was real. Not made up, fake, police brutality crap.

They're not the smartest bunch... basically a bunch of trained monkeys that do whatever they are told.. like most leftists...

And since when are basic rights "useless, nonsensical bullshit"?

Who gets to decide which rights are worth protesting for?

Who gets to decide which Americans have the right to protest?

And since when are basic rights "useless, nonsensical bullshit"?

Who gets to decide which rights are worth protesting for?

Who gets to decide which Americans have the right to protest?
Watch it, we're dealing with diabolical surely Mr. Wilson's...

Left wing pukes protest imaginary injustices, riot, loot, burn and destroy. Right wingers rally peacefully. See the difference, bunky?

They have the right to protest not to interfere with people shopping on private property. It would also help if they protest something that was real. Not made up, fake, police brutality crap.

Well, that was inevitable.

Now the RWs are going to deny that any of what we've seen in the news is true.

Typical RW - if you don't like it, just pretend its not there.

Anybody wanna bet we'll see this lie from the RWs a lot more?
Pants up, hand down!

These protest are kind of a take off of the Occupy wall street leftist protests. People who are Christmas shopping have to deal with this crap...idiots, professional protesters

I could see the fingerprints of OWS all over it after they bused in the protesters to Ferguson, Jroc.

They're not the smartest bunch... basically a bunch of trained monkeys that do whatever they are told.. like most leftists...
Everybody kneel and pray.....

Forum List

Back