Leftist protesters swarm mall of America

Why do rabid RWs hate the Constitution?

I really despise KKK demonstrations. I really hate the KKK types, white aryan nation supremacist Westboro babtist scum. With their racist and misspelled signs, the tee potties protests are downright embarrassing.

But, I would defend their right to demonstrate and protest.

But, all we read here is that CERTAIN protesters should not have the same right to protest as other Americans.

Why do rabbid leftwingers feel they have to disrupt innocent businesses & shoppers to spout their useless, nonsensical bullshit?
How do you know they are all left wingers?
Left wing pukes protest imaginary injustices, riot, loot, burn and destroy. Right wingers rally peacefully. See the difference, bunky?
Then why are religious professionals doing it? According to conservatives the left does not worship God....

I really despise KKK demonstrations. I really hate the KKK types, white aryan nation supremacist Westboro babtist scum. With their racist and misspelled signs, the tee potties protests are downright embarrassing.

But, all we read here is that CERTAIN protesters should not have the same right to protest as other Americans.

Why do rabbid leftwingers feel they have to disrupt innocent businesses & shoppers to spout their useless, nonsensical bullshit?
Left wing pukes protest imaginary injustices, riot, loot, burn and destroy. Right wingers rally peacefully. See the difference, bunky?

Oh. Okay, so YOU get to decide which rights are real.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Hands up, don't shoot,
I can't breathe.
Smash that window,
Free TV.

Sad day for America, isn't it?

Not really any different than in the past.

There have always been some who believed CERTAIN Americans should not enjoy the rights they do.

Oh. Okay, so YOU get to decide which rights are real.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Hands up, don't shoot,
I can't breathe.
Smash that window,
Free TV.

Sad day for America, isn't it?

Not really any different than in the past.

There have always been some who believed CERTAIN Americans should not enjoy the rights they do.
"CERTAIN" Americans have the right to all that free shit in stores? Got it!

All the terrorist supporters in this forum (and there are many in the Middle east and Israel/Palestine forums) justify terrorism of innocent people based upon the supposed actions by other people altogether. In transferring responsibility from those who might have caused offense and onto those who are simply going about their business, they only establish that they are legitimate targets to be killed, themselves but are too stupid to think through it that far.

Similarly, when petulant, immature people decide to punish all those trying to go about their business during the holidays, they are attacking targets other than those who caused any offense. In transferring their ire onto innocent people -- preventing shop owners from conducting business vital to their well-being -- they lose any and all moral high ground they might have had even if their misplaced sense of injustice were more valid to begin with instead of being whipped up by some hand-selected story du jour.
Would it be ok if they all had to buy an Orange Julius to protest in the mall?

Isn't that the law Democrats made to keep the homeless from being able to stay warm inside a coffee shop? What's good for the goose is good for the gander - I'd say.

And since when are basic rights "useless, nonsensical bullshit"?

Who gets to decide which rights are worth protesting for?

Who gets to decide which Americans have the right to protest?
Tell ya what bud. You shove your rights in my face & interfere with my free time & find out what happens.

You are quite delusional and immature if you think people actually have the right to take over property that belongs to somebody else for no other reason than they are acting out.

It shouldn't be at all difficult to distinguish between public and private property, but you obviously lack the ability to make that distinction. Now, you probably don't own much of anything, but if you do own your house, could you do us all a solid and post your address so we can send an unruly mob your way? I'm sure you wouldn't be such a hypocrite as to actually oppose their "right" to take over your house.

I don't know, useless liberal bitch, why don't you ask one?

BTW, it was classic liberals who did that, you're an authoritarian leftist, you only support protests you agree with.

If loving dogs were somehow to be associated with the "right wing", Luddy would kick a few puppies just to make sure.

There is no actual liberal ideology behind Luddy's postings, only a perverse type of oppositional defiance.

First, there's a difference between Conservatives, which are an endangered species, and the rabid RWs we see posting here.

Second, I don't see any liberals saying Americans should not have the Constitutional right of protest.

As I said, I detest the rabid right, racist KKK-types, Westboro slime - but I support your Constitutional rights.

Why do RWs hate the Constitution?
There's no right to protest on private property. it's like protesting in your back yard, against your will. That right doesn't exist

They have the right to protest not to interfere with people shopping on private property. It would also help if they protest something that was real. Not made up, fake, police brutality crap.

They're not the smartest bunch... basically a bunch of trained monkeys that do whatever they are told.. like most leftists...
Everybody kneel and pray.....
You would if you knew what Jesus went to the cross to save you from! He is the only one who can too!

They have the right to protest not to interfere with people shopping on private property. It would also help if they protest something that was real. Not made up, fake, police brutality crap.

They're not the smartest bunch... basically a bunch of trained monkeys that do whatever they are told.. like most leftists...
You would if you knew what Jesus went to the cross to save you from! He is the only one who can too!
it wasn't from protesters...??

Tell ya what bud. You shove your rights in my face & interfere with my free time & find out what happens.
He'll spittle....

It was for you.

Police brutality is real. It's been an issue for decades.

And even if it was "made up", which it isn't, what about the KKK stating that their is a race war upon us and Westboro retards speak that we are all going to hell. But you're totally okay with them protesting potentially false statements? Oh yeah, there are card carrying republicans.

It was for you.
You know how it is with religion, you don't get something for nothing......

And even if it was "made up", which it isn't, what about the KKK stating that their is a race war upon us and Westboro retards speak that we are all going to hell. But you're totally okay with them protesting potentially false statements? Oh yeah, there are card carrying republicans.
When Oblama was elected I do believe you could see the dust for miles around from white ancestors turning over in their graves....Which is what the majority of white folks said to me after the election..It's terrible when you are part of a minority but still look white, they have this stupid act of revealing to me their racist thoughts....oh well....

The shoppers at the mall are to blame. They stand around and let these protesters get away with preventing them from going about their own concerns. The police should stand down and respect the right to protest. The citizens should wade in bashing heads to protect their own right to live their lives without interference.
and those damn capitalists trying to make a buck should close down in solidarity with the protesting mob.

KKK are a Democratic party off shoot, and they don't care much for us Jews. There is no epidemic of Police brutality and targeting of blacks. It's a false narrative perpetrated by you leftist scumbags

These protest are kind of a take off of the Occupy wall street leftist protests. People who are Christmas shopping have to deal with this crap...idiots, professional protesters

Well, when one is irrelevant, it probably makes one NEED more. And clearly those idiots are in dire need...

KKK are a Democratic party off shoot, and they don't care much for us Jews. There is no epidemic of Police brutality and targeting of blacks. It's a false narrative perpetrated by you leftist scumbags
Why the coppers have gone all soft on us now then?

When Oblama was elected I do believe you could see the dust for miles around from white ancestors turning over in their graves....Which is what the majority of white folks said to me after the election..It's terrible when you are part of a minority but still look white, they have this stupid act of revealing to me their racist thoughts....oh well....

MLK would turn over in his grave seeing what Obama, Holder and Al sharpton have done. The way they've divided people, pit people against one another .How pathetic those little men are and an embarrassment to this country

Forum List

Back