leftists/Anti-Trumpers are AMAZING

In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. Mr. Trump said the background of the judge, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants, was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. “I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest,” Mr. Trump said.
Trump Says Judge’s Mexican Heritage Presents ‘Absolute Conflict’
if anybody is '''racist''; it's the judge--he's part of a LATINO association
Trump is not part of a WHITE association

from ''MAGA'' [ just 4 LETTERS !!!!!!!!! ]they get this:
'The MAGA hat has come to symbolize racism, bigotry, islamaphobia [sic], misogyny, white supremacy, homophobia'
WOW!!! all that from 4 LETTERS.......!!!???!!!
this is AMAZING......
I would LOVE to know the equation/deduction on this conclusion
Vancouver restaurant manager FIRED for refusing service to customer wearing 'MAGA' hat | Daily Mail Online
white supremacy is one of the wrongly most overused phrases/words---like ''racism''/racist''/etc

this guy has been brainwashed by the MSM/etc
nut

You derps do your best to hide it but your racism is out in the open now and the article is correct. And you don't like it when a mirror is held up to your face. It's an ugly reflection just like the reflection your dear leader sees.
I've asked many times for people to prove Trump is racist---they can't
..there are racist on BOTH/all sides...that doesn't mean MAGA is racist
..we don't want open borders or just anybody coming into the US--that's NOT racist
--sorry--not racist

you not believing trump's a racist =/= trump not being a racist

i stopped trying to teach pigs to whistle years ago
AMAZING evidence you have there of Trump's racism hahhahahahahha
once AGAIN, you just proved my point!!! thank you= I ask for proof of Trump being a racist and you provide NONE!!!!!!!!
you provide ZERO evidence

why would i bother?

you're so far up trump's ass, you only see the sky when he yawns

this is AMAZING......
Vancouver restaurant manager FIRED for refusing service to customer wearing 'MAGA' hat | Daily Mail Online
white supremacy is one of the wrongly most overused phrases/words---like ''racism''/racist''/etc

nut

You derps do your best to hide it but your racism is out in the open now and the article is correct. And you don't like it when a mirror is held up to your face. It's an ugly reflection just like the reflection your dear leader sees.
I've asked many times for people to prove Trump is racist---they can't
..there are racist on BOTH/all sides...that doesn't mean MAGA is racist
..we don't want open borders or just anybody coming into the US--that's NOT racist
--sorry--not racist

you not believing trump's a racist =/= trump not being a racist

i stopped trying to teach pigs to whistle years ago
AMAZING evidence you have there of Trump's racism hahhahahahahha
once AGAIN, you just proved my point!!! thank you= I ask for proof of Trump being a racist and you provide NONE!!!!!!!!
you provide ZERO evidence

why would i bother?

you're so far up trump's ass, you only see the sky when he yawns
the fantastic, overwhelming evidence just keeps adding up to a mountain
keep up the good work

'The MAGA hat has come to symbolize racism, bigotry, islamaphobia [sic], misogyny, white supremacy, homophobia'
this is AMAZING......

nut

You understand that Canada isn’t part of America, right?
and?

And you posted an article about how Canadians were reacting to President Trump, even if you didn't know it..

It should come as no surprise that in a place where he has 76% disapproval, people would react negatively to him and his supporters as you linked in your OP, even if they are being rude.

Ask me how many fucks I give about what Canuckians think of Trump. :)

I wouldn't care if they stopped coming here altogether. :5_1_12024:

this is AMAZING......

nut

You understand that Canada isn’t part of America, right?

:thup:

Does that make Mexico the shit running down America's leg?

:04:

this is AMAZING......

nut

Newton, I have seen you to be a cerebral sort of guy with many insightful posts so I hope that you'll give me a thoughtful response to this question.

Is it possible to take umbrage with an affronting portion of an ethnic group by virtue of the fact that a perceived negative is impactful to you, almost exclusively by this ethnic group; Yet love that ethnic group collectively, their culture and individuals from it despite the 'perceived negative' of the "portion"?

What 'portion' of which ethnic group are you referring to. And which umbrage.

View attachment 202146

do you get this gif...its true and it is enough said

And that folks is called a three-pointer from under the opposing net, a slam-dunk that wins the slam-dunk contest, a mic drop heard round the world. A reality that is like a baseball bat to the head for conservatives. A truth that destroys ALL of the conservative bullshit about these 'investigations' that Republicans are running now and the ones they want desperately to stop.

Conservatives, the people YOU vote for are criminals. Not proven by the court of public opinion but by actual criminal courts and actual convictions!

For you to continue to say the opposite of this and deny this reality only betrays you to be utter frauds who have no interest in truth and you are simply the unpaid thugs of the Republican Crime Family.

this is AMAZING......

nut

Newton, I have seen you to be a cerebral sort of guy with many insightful posts so I hope that you'll give me a thoughtful response to this question.

Is it possible to take umbrage with an affronting portion of an ethnic group by virtue of the fact that a perceived negative is impactful to you, almost exclusively by this ethnic group; Yet love that ethnic group collectively, their culture and individuals from it despite the 'perceived negative' of the "portion"?

The illegal portion in the US or caught and detained at the border

this is AMAZING......

nut

They'll have due process just as they have for decades. There isn't a 'crisis' and we aren't 'being overrun'.

this is AMAZING......

nut

They'll have due process just as they have for decades. There isn't a 'crisis' and we aren't 'being overrun'.
Hopefully the legislative wheels will turn faster with Trump pushing them! Illegals should categorically be denied due process if they are apprehended 'red footed' at the border at the time of their ingress! Obviously this would not extend to those who are & have been within our sovereign borders. Along with President Trump, I want the law changed and I want it done, not with a phone, pen and EO but at the ballot box & by Congress.

Hopefully the legislative wheels will turn faster with Trump pushing them! Illegals should categorically be denied due process if they are apprehended 'red footed' at the border at the time of their ingress! Obviously this would not extend to those who are & have been within our sovereign borders. Along with trump, I want the law changed and I want it done, not with a phone, pen and EO but at the ballot box & by Congress.

Uh huh. It's a fake issue. But the orange stool knows his base of trolls love to see him abuse other human beings so he's making it imperative to cause as much pain as misery as possible, it is Trump's Roman Colosseum where he gets to force immigrants to be eaten by lions as his knuckle-dragger batshits drool and cheer.

there shouldn't be due process for illegals--this waste US tax $$$$$
...we waste enough $$$$ trying to keep them out and allowing THOUSANDS of immigrants in

Forum List

Back