Leftists are telling people NOT to donate to Florida disaster relief because they hate Ron DeSantis

I don't think it gets any more death-culty than this. The left have lost their humanity, completely.

Dishonest thread. Again.

The Tweet does not say to not donate to Florida, ONLY to not donate to this charity which the poster found to be shady.

The poster then posts how to help Florida.

Thank you, again, for starting another dishonest thread .

Or maybe you just do not know that that Charity is considered to be shady, and the money does not go to help the people of Florida.

In that case, I will excuse your ignorance.

IF the charity is not shady, and is on the level, that it will have no problems with getting donations and properly distributing it to those in need.

Last edited:
Didn't Gov Desantis vote against disaster relief when it wasn't his state?

Funny how that works.

Dishonest thread. Again.

The Tweet does not say to not donate to Florida, ONLY to not donate to this charity which the poster found to be shady.

The poster then posts how to help Florida.

Thank you, again, for starting another dishonest thread .

Or maybe you just do not know that that Charity is considered to be shady, and the money does not go to help the people of Florida.

In that case, I will excuse your ignorance.

You misread it, dumbass. The leftist was replying to a USA Today article that explained how to donate with her own vile comment that no one should donate to Florida disaster relief.

Go back and reread it, then apologize.

I come from a long line of democrats that used to work in the iron and steel mills of Pennsylvania. The Democratic Party has sure went to hell in the last couple of decades. I didn’t leave it as much as it left me.

There are plenty of democrats in Florida who need all the help they can get after Ian. To tell other democrats not to contribute to help Florida is disgusting and trivial and just one example of what is wrong with the Democratic Party.

You misread it, dumbass. The leftist was replying to a USA Today article that explained how to donate with her own vile comment that no one should donate to Florida disaster relief.

Go back and reread it, then apologize.
You seem to have it the other way around. Read the tweet.

First comes the negative tweet on the charity and below is the USA Today article on how to help those in Florida.

Either way, I did edit my post to show that if it is not shady, there will be no problems at all in distributing all the donations. Check the link.

Forum List

Back