Leftists are VERY upset that Israel just killed a bunch of Hezbollah terrorists

Terror organizations "purposely" target civilians instead of military units/infrastructure.
While Israel and the US purposely target military objective and any civilian damage is simply collateral damage and not the objective.

Terror organizations "purposely" target civilians instead of military units/infrastructure.
While Israel and the US purposely target military objective and any civilian damage is simply collateral damage and not the objective.
That's a bullshit lie! Collateral damage does not arbitrarily kill 45,000 people. Those people were targeted by the Israeli military.

Israel and the Kennedy Assassinations

The story has absolutely nothing to do with Arabs, but everything to do with Jews.

The Israelis spied and stole US nuclear weapons plans. Kennedy refused to allow Israel to develop such weapons, Kennedy was then assassinated.

Perhaps this is why key documents are still being withheld from the American public, even Trump was too scared to release them after boasting that he would.

How would Americans react to discover that this supposed "ally" is nothing more than an opportunistic racist state that kills and destroys any obstacles that get in the way of the grand plan.

I'm surprised you don't know about this already, just reach out though if you need any further help with the history of Israeli state criminality.
Dimona was a secret? Even I knew about it before Kennedy became president. Israel "stole" nuclear bomb plans ----uhm zionists worked on the Manhattan
project-------ya shoulda learned that in Grammar school

That's a bullshit lie! Collateral damage does not arbitrarily kill 45,000 people. Those people were targeted by the Israeli military.
I believe Hamas uses civilians as shields in attempt to stop attacks by Israel. I do not believe Israel targets civilians though they do ignore civilian casualties in order to target the enemy. If they didn't they would lose every battle against Hezbollah and Hamas.

I believe Hamas uses civilians as shields in attempt to stop attacks by Israel. I do not believe Israel targets civilians though they do ignore civilian casualties in order to target the enemy. If they didn't they would lose every battle against Hezbollah and Hamas.
The IDF uses more human shields than Hamas does. Do you know what a "johnny" is?

Forum List

Back