Leftists celebrating gender transition of 4 year old son.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The left thinks this is wonderful.

Leftist Celebrates “Gender Transition” of His 4-Year-Old Son

D3hTAzpWAAAS04u-2.jpg

"It's official, we have a 4-year old daughter!"

I would be willing to bet them $1,000,000.00 that they do not have a 4 year old daughter.

Adult monsters who prey on children like that should be subjected to an old Inquisition torture device called the Judas Cradle. A 4-year-old doesn't even fully understand what gender is!

"It's official, we have a 4-year old daughter!"

I would be willing to bet them $1,000,000.00 that they do not have a 4 year old daughter.

I would be willing to bet them that Waylon/Willow is in therapy 15 years from now, telling the doctor how his/her suicide attempt is all their fault.

The least they could have done for the little bastard would have been to name him "Sue."

Then Johnny Cash would have written a country song about him or something.

This is the lack of discipline that the left has been FORCING upon the rest of US. At this time the adults in the room should say, Waylon, you have a dick and 2 balls, and even XY chromosomes in your DNA, so never, even if you get a full body sex change, your DNA will still be XY thus still a male inside. God made you that way, man can change the package, but what you are inside, you cannot change. Nope, the pansy ass liberal parents didnt want to be parents so chickened out.

Can anyone confirm if a sex change operation was done or simply a paperwork change?

This is the lack of discipline that the left has been FORCING upon the rest of US. At this time the adults in the room should say, Waylon, you have a dick and 2 balls, and even XY chromosomes in your DNA, so never, even if you get a full body sex change, your DNA will still be XY thus still a male inside. God made you that way, man can change the package, but what you are inside, you cannot change. Nope, the pansy ass liberal parents didnt want to be parents so chickened out.

The adults in the room shouldn't even be discussing gender beyond, "This is called a penis" with a four-year-old. That's the root of this problem is that these sickos introduced this wackadoodle notion to their child and planted it in his head.

Forum List

Back