Leftists celebrating gender transition of 4 year old son.

Drop the drawers. Show us whatcha got.
Jenner. You're a fucking man but I have a Buck and it's sharp.

No child knows what sex is much less what sex they is. Other than the simple way of defining it. If you have a dick you are a guy.

Can anyone confirm if a sex change operation was done or simply a paperwork change?

From what I can see of the story, I believe they just changed the paperwork. Five years ago, I would have told you that no licensed physician would perform such "treatments" on a person that young; but these days, you can't count on anyone knowing right from wrong, let alone choosing their actions by it.

The left thinks this is wonderful.

Leftist Celebrates “Gender Transition” of His 4-Year-Old Son

D3hTAzpWAAAS04u-2.jpg

Looks like bullshit.

You people fall the dumbest things.

Can anyone confirm if a sex change operation was done or simply a paperwork change?

From what I can see of the story, I believe they just changed the paperwork. Five years ago, I would have told you that no licensed physician would perform such "treatments" on a person that young; but these days, you can't count on anyone knowing right from wrong, let alone choosing their actions by it.

The whole story is bullshit, some moron posted something on Twitter and you all think it is true.

Where is a picture of the BV before the "change"?

Looks like bullshit.

Parenting a transgender child: 'The day my four-year-old son told me he was a girl'

Not the same kid, but apparently the only bullshit here is your attempt to pretend it away until you're ready to defend it.

I am not a gullible child that believes everything that shows up on Twitter, I leave that to you.

Now I had a Brazilian chick 25 years back that had a clit like a vienna sausage. Nutty in the sack. Like having sex during an earthquake.... vibration for 20-30 minutes solid. Incredible.69 was like a wrestling match. Lotsa fun !

Now I had a Brazilian chick 25 years back that had a clit like a vienna sausage. Nutty in the sack. Like having sex during an earthquake.... vibration for 20-30 minutes solid. Incredible.69 was like a wrestling match. Lotsa fun !
TMI...…..

This has to be fake news. Please.

Pretty sure it's real. I saw that screencap the other day and searched Mike Ginicola on FB and Twitter. His Twitter is set to private but his facebook page was public (it's private now). Some of Mike's friends were asking him "is this true?" but he didn't respond.

His wife, Misty is the author of the book Affirmative Counseling with LGTQI+ People. Her facebook is set to private but here's how she describes herself.
misty1.png

she neglected to hide her "likes" Here's a sample:
misty2.jpg

Looks like bullshit.

Parenting a transgender child: 'The day my four-year-old son told me he was a girl'

Not the same kid, but apparently the only bullshit here is your attempt to pretend it away until you're ready to defend it.

I am not a gullible child that believes everything that shows up on Twitter, I leave that to you.

Dr. Misty Ginicola

Dr. Misty Ginicola's parenting blog:

Existential Parenting: My Journey to Discovering Meaning in Becoming a Parent

Looks like bullshit.

"Oh, you posted a link to related news stories? Quick, pretend I didn't see anything and claim I'm 'smarter'!!!"

What you are is a dishonest pusbag. Already addressed your agenda of "Pretend the right-wing is being hysterical and making things up . . . until we're ready to adknowledge it and pretend it's been perfectly normal all along." Thank you for taking the time to confirm that I was right.

Forum List

Back