Zone1 Leftists object to (possible) selection of James Bond actor because….

I didn’t even hear about that. But we have all the leftists whining about racism, while ignoring antisemitism - which is now much more extreme.
No one - especially not the "left" is ignoring nor neglecting to use antisemitism in their favor - it's become a top priority for the lefty German government - and as such denouncing every political opposition as supposedly being right-wingers.
WHY??? - becasue right-wingers are known and proven to be antisemitic.

You simply refuse to differentiate between antisemitism and anti Zionism. And everyone who is familiar with your posting is aware of that.

No one - especially not the "left" is ignoring nor neglecting to use antisemitism in their favor - it's become a top priority for the lefty German government - and as such denouncing every political opposition as supposedly being right-wingers.
WHY??? - becasue right-wingers are known and proven to be antisemitic.

You simply refuse to differentiate between antisemitism and anti Zionism. And everyone who is familiar with your posting is aware of that.
Do you know what Zionism is?

And that has what to do with Macron's wife?
That he doesn't have a general support by the French population - since any "normal" person wouldn't trust a person (politician) with a clear psychological defect, aka a 16 year old humping his 39 year old teacher and later even getting married.

The by far largest market for 007 production is the USA - and I don't see a US public that would "appreciate" such a 007 character.
See all these MAGA posts in regards to LGBT, Gender-ism or anything else in regards to "conservative morals".

Therefore to decline a person such as Aaron Taylor for the 007 role is certainly based far more on such grounds or his lack of acting skills - and not onto some dumb antisemitism claim.

Since you obviously don't - you should refrain from posting in this matter. And I am not interested at all in your dilettante pro MAGA posts, nor your ludicrous effort to equate anti-Zionism with antisemitism. Comprende?
Zionism is support of an independent Jewish nation. I see nothing wrong with it.

“We can rage against the heinous acts committed by the terrorists of Oct. 7, and also decry the killing of innocent women and children in Gaza. This makes us a unique force for good in the world, and is why we are here today.”

In other words…it doesn’t have to be a zero sum equation and wise people see it that way.

That’s the problem with partisan inspired outrage, everything must be zero sum. Justice for one can only be had at the expense of the other and win-win solutions are considered treasonous.
And you still can’t acknowledge the antisemitism springing up on the left. Those weren’t Republicans chanting “Death to Jews.”

And as far as ,”partisan-inspired outrage” (yeah, right.,,,the reason a Jew would be upset by calls for genocide of Jews is just politics), what do you call all the partisan-inspored outrage about racism? It’s all for Democrats to get votes.

And you still can’t acknowledge the antisemitism springing up on the left. Those weren’t Republicans chanting “Death to Jews.”

And as far as ,”partisan-inspired outrage” (yeah, right.,,,the reason a Jew would be upset by calls for genocide of Jews is just politics), what do you call all the partisan-inspored outrage about racism? It’s all for Democrats to get votes.
It wasn’t a Democrat who stabbed a little Muslim boy to death.

It wasn’t Democrat who shot down three young men in Vermont because of their Palestinian heritage.

And it wasn’t a Democrat who gunned down 11 people in the Tree of Life Synagogue.

Zionism is support of an independent Jewish nation. I see nothing wrong with it.
….especially since it’s a teeny, tiny little state in the midst or multiple and large Muslim countries. These antisemites just want to make the entire Region
It wasn’t a Democrat who stabbed a little Muslim boy to death.

It wasn’t Democrat who shot down three young men in Vermont because of their Palestinian heritage.

And it wasn’t a Democrat who gunned down 11 people in the Tree of Life Synagogue.
i never said NO bigots were on the right. But the big wave of antisemites is coming from the left. Shameful that they condemn REPUBLICANS for bigotry while they themselves chant “Death to Jews!”

….especially since it’s a teeny, tiny little state in the midst or multiple and large Muslim countries. These antisemites just want to make the entire Region
It is not antisemitic to oppose Israel’s policies.

i never said NO bigots were on the right. But the big wave of antisemites is coming from the left. Shameful that they condemn REPUBLICANS for bigotry while they themselves chant “Death to Jews!”
I think you miss the point. Leftist bigots make a lot of noise. Rightist bigots get down to business and kill people. Might want to think about that.

….he’s Jewish.

That’s it. Nothing to do with Israel, since there’s no indication of his stance on Israel. Their objections are strictly due to his being a Jew, and they threaten to boycott if Jew is selected.

They need a Sean Connery lookalike

It’s antisemitic to march around calling to kill Jews, and have leaders afraid to condemn it because they are more concerned with Muslims’ feelings. ALL from the left.
Seems any protest against Israel’s actions in Gaza or in support of the Palestinian people is getting labeled “kill Jews” antisemitism and the overreaction is threatening free speech.

Forum List

Back