Leftists turning on each other after Hamas commits worst attack on Jews since the Holocaust

Yeah. Wow, I was wondering which Trumpster would have the balls to tout his ME "accomplishments".
Fat lot of good those treaties with podunk Arab countries did, eh? :)

You notice NO ONE on Trump's side is touting any of that right now.
A lot of people are speaking to the fact that Trump had managed the Middle East far better than his predecessor as well as the current occupant.

Left wing encompasses a HUGE section of society, like half of it, you really expect half of society to agree on something? Why?
No it doesn't. Around a quarter give or take in America. I'd say take because they're amplified by MSM bullhorns.

Most Americans are not raving leftist mush head bots.

Yeah. Wow, I was wondering which Trumpster would have the balls to tout his ME "accomplishments".
Fat lot of good those treaties with podunk Arab countries did, eh? :)

You notice NO ONE on Trump's side is touting any of that right now.
Poduck Arab countries? Wow

Seeing leftists like Scott Weiner (below) being forced to come to terms with their fellow "progressives" celebrating the attacks on Jews in Israel is an interesting sight.

I hope the rational people win this debate, and the DemoKKKrats root out and disown the Hamas terrorism supporters in their midst (and there are many).

Outrageous! Rabble Rabble. :rolleyes:

If Trump was in office the war in Ukraine would’ve been avoided in this thing in Israel Palestine would’ve been avoided. Thing bc what is 1000 Iranian agents and Hamas People engaging in the most brutal violence Somebody could imagine like something the Vikings would do or something of that nature.

If there’s something like 2 million people living in Gaza, some of them have zero experience with warfare, so how is this thing going to end up? Gaza doesn’t have a regular army like say Ukraine does. So it’s not really a regular war.

You got to ask yourself is the ultimate goal here a US war with Iran?

All of this occurring during election season

It appears a possible theory here is that Iran hated the Abraham accords. That Saudi Arabia and Israel, we’re on the verge of a historic agreement, and Iran decided to interrupt it.

And the theory is Hamas is just about to get kicked out of Gaza. So they launched a last ditch war of ultimate violence. And you saw thousand people breakthrough to Israel. Now it’s not like they came through with 30,000 or 100,000. The population of Gaza is something like 2 million. So if the people of Gaza really supported Hamas more would’ve gone in. Maybe at least 100000 or 500,000 people.

Because if everybody looked at the videos, there was openings in the Israeli border walls. And yet something like it was 1000 Iranian agents got through.

It appears to be some kind of a last ditch effort for Hamas to remain in power with the support of Iran.

It’s not like Palestinians in the West Bank of joined in on the fight. Otherwise you would see hundreds of thousands of them rising up course that didn’t happen.

I agree with that. We’re witnessing murdering babies in cold blood. Anyone blaming the Jews or Zionist ideology is giving cover to pure evil.
Are you talking about the murdering of Israeli babies or Arab babies?

I am sick of people saying there is good on either side... There isn't but let's count on who is killing more or more importantly, who is killing babies (and children) right now...

We have seen people here dehumanising Palestinians and there lives...

Hamas are terrorist group committed a horrendous war crime...

Tell me what killling innocent people in Gaza is going to cure...

BTW:
Azizi also reminded me that when Gaza held its last election, in 2006, only 44 percent of Palestinians voted for Hamas: “It won the election by a plurality, not a majority.

Are you talking about the murdering of Israeli babies or Arab babies?

I am sick of people saying there is good on either side... There isn't but let's count on who is killing more or more importantly, who is killing babies (and children) right now...

We have seen people here dehumanising Palestinians and there lives...

Hamas are terrorist group committed a horrendous war crime...

Tell me what killling innocent people in Gaza is going to cure...

BTW:
Azizi also reminded me that when Gaza held its last election, in 2006, only 44 percent of Palestinians voted for Hamas: “It won the election by a plurality, not a majority.
And keep in mind that too long ago there was a Civil War between Palestinians and those in Hamas

I am incredulous by the massive antisemitism being revealed by leftists. They are actually bragging about it.

P.S. These are the same leftists who rail against racism.
Don’t doubt that there are 3rd Generation Marxist Non Practicing Ethnic only Jews ant Hong with BLM Pro Arab / Pro Palestinian Marchers in ( Chicago ) ( Los Angeles ) ( Baltimore ) ( NYC) ( ...

It appears a possible theory here is that Iran hated the Abraham accords. That Saudi Arabia and Israel, we’re on the verge of a historic agreement, and Iran decided to interrupt it.

And the theory is Hamas is just about to get kicked out of Gaza. So they launched a last ditch war of ultimate violence. And you saw thousand people breakthrough to Israel. Now it’s not like they came through with 30,000 or 100,000. The population of Gaza is something like 2 million. So if the people of Gaza really supported Hamas more would’ve gone in. Maybe at least 100000 or 500,000 people.

Because if everybody looked at the videos, there was openings in the Israeli border walls. And yet something like it was 1000 Iranian agents got through.

It appears to be some kind of a last ditch effort for Hamas to remain in power with the support of Iran.

It’s not like Palestinians in the West Bank of joined in on the fight. Otherwise you would see hundreds of thousands of them rising up course that didn’t happen.
Hamas annouced 2 weeks ago to hold election after 17 years...

Looks like Hamas were not ready to give up power.

Isreal will go over the top in retaliation and Hamas thinks that will keep them in power.

Hamas annouced 2 weeks ago to hold election after 17 years...

Looks like Hamas were not ready to give up power.

Isreal will go over the top in retaliation and Hamas thinks that will keep them in power.
That is possible, but Iranian agents might try and rig the election.

Iran hates Saudi Arabia. There’s a huge Persian Arab divide. Iran’s not very popular in Palestine, so I think they miss calculated their decision.

Forum List

Back