Lefts Biggest Problem: Lack of Self Awareness

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“[ESPN president Jimmy Pitaro] recently said he thinks the biggest misperception of ESPN is that it is political, and now he is putting action behind his words. Though the network’s on-air programming is mostly apolitical, it is hard to ask viewers to disassociate stances they read on social media when ESPN personalities are on TV, radio or writing for its website.”

—The New York Post, Saturday.

● Chaser: ESPN Questions Tiger Wood’s Blackness, Calls Him Stupid For Not Ripping Trump.

- Clay Travis, Outkick the Coverage, today.

“[ESPN president Jimmy Pitaro] recently said he thinks the biggest misperception of ESPN is that it is political, and now he is putting action behind his words. Though the network’s on-air programming is mostly apolitical, it is hard to ask viewers to disassociate stances they read on social media when ESPN personalities are on TV, radio or writing for its website.”

● Chaser: ESPN Questions Tiger Wood’s Blackness, Calls Him Stupid For Not Ripping Trump.

Says a trumpkin lol

Says a trumpkin lol

Is Hillary The Hag running in 2020 darling?

Says a trumpkin lol

Ah, so THAT's why any black man who is at all articulate needs to be Uncle Tommed to keep him on the plantation.

Thanks for the explanation! I will make sure to axe you next time the subject arises.

articulate?

funny, our prior president was "articulate" and I don't recall him being "uncle tommed"

maybe trumpkins are just bigoted lowlifes who only like black people who try to pretend you aren't bigots.

:cuckoo:

Says a trumpkin lol

Ah, so THAT's why any black man who is at all articulate needs to be Uncle Tommed to keep him on the plantation.

Thanks for the explanation! I will make sure to axe you next time the subject arises.

articulate?

funny, our prior president was "articulate" and I don't recall him being "uncle tommed"

maybe trumpkins are just bigoted lowlifes who only like black people who try to pretend you aren't bigots.

Funny but we're seeing alot more "Uncle Toms" these days!! Hmmmmm....

:bye1:

Says a trumpkin lol

articulate?

Obama was very clean, good looking and articulate for a black man.

Says a trumpkin lol

articulate?

Then you only like Blacks that see everyone that disagree with them as Racists...

See how that works?

Does it bother you that much that some minorities do not agree with you?

Does it bother you that much that a lot of people in the World ( Just not America ) disagree with your political opinions and slanted view on life?

It must hurt to know that you are as bigoted and racist as those you hate...

Their radio “sports” shows have politics in them everyday, I quit listening to ESPN, I moved on to sports talk shows that talk sports, much more enjoyable.
i stopped listening to / watching ESPN long ago cause of this. i had 10+ years of Fantasy Football on their site and last year i just had enough of their crap and deleted my account and moved elsewhere.

i watch sports to get away from politics not get flogged with it. you kneel, i leave. you get into politics, i leave. i have this and other outlets for that and my "entertainment" is NOT going to get taken over by that or i'll find something else to occupy my fun time.

ANYONE ON THIS BOARD EVER WATCH SPORTSNIGHT?

ANYONE ON THIS BOARD EVER WATCH SPORTSNIGHT?
Nobody watches fascists Leftards on teevee.

Says a trumpkin lol

articulate?

Well, I'm sure he redeemed himself when he said a violent criminal who had just beaten a man's head to the pavement could be his son

I have one question for those who always likes to refer to blacks as being on or off someone's plantation...

Why don't you folks ever refer to Jewish voters as being in Democrat gas chambers because they overwhelmingly vote Democratic?

Says a trumpkin lol

articulate?

Then you only like Blacks that see everyone that disagree with them as Racists...

See how that works?

Does it bother you that much that some minorities do not agree with you?

Does it bother you that much that a lot of people in the World ( Just not America ) disagree with your political opinions and slanted view on life?

It must hurt to know that you are as bigoted and racist as those you hate...

You can keep making up all of the delusional garbage you’d like. Reality is you’re clueless like just bigots are.

Forum List

Back