Lefty CNN Attacking Kelly Ann Conway - They Fear Her Knowing She Could Become President Someday

I thought she was a liberal?

day-day-day-81.jpg

2w54upf.jpg

image.jpg
Oh.....Kellyanne Conway is your new Sarah Palin?
Kellyanne Conway is smart and has some impressive skills. Sarah Palin is a drunk and dope that can not be compared to Kellyanne.
Regardless.....she's a woman who dares to think differently than what the left considers correct thought, thus she has become a target like all of the others.

You libs are quickly running out of bullets.

She's the ONLY one with big enough Balls to tell us the truth about the Bowling Green MASSSACRE that Obama and his terrorist loving henchmen in the media LIED to us about.
you mean the one that never happened?
I know. Isn't that hilarious. After she mentioned it, I did a Google search and nothing came up. So I went back to the interview and it turned out it never happened.

You know, when FOX news had to report you are lying, then you are lying "big league".
You have to be a tard to believe anything this administration says. You have to verify it's morning when one of them says "good morning".
A top aide to President Donald Trump said Friday she misspoke when she cited a 2011 "massacre" in Kentucky that never happened.

A day earlier, during an interview with MSNBC's Chris Matthews, Kellyanne Conway defended Trump's temporary ban on immigration from seven Muslim-majority nations by saying that former President Barack Obama instituted a similar policy for Iraqi refugees in 2011.

AP FACT CHECK: Conway says she misspoke on 'massacre'

day-day-day-81.jpg

2w54upf.jpg

image.jpg
Kellyanne Conway is smart and has some impressive skills. Sarah Palin is a drunk and dope that can not be compared to Kellyanne.
Regardless.....she's a woman who dares to think differently than what the left considers correct thought, thus she has become a target like all of the others.

she's a woman who dares to think differently

You mean an "alternative" kind of differently.

day-day-day-81.jpg

2w54upf.jpg

image.jpg

She is a target because she is a powerful advisor to the President of the United States who keeps getting caught telling outrageous provable lies and dispersing misinformation.

Twisting, parsing her words.

Media relentlessly attacking Trump and his administration is becoming subversive and the American people will let it go along for just so long. The left is becoming closely identified with the armed thugs protesting at once revered academic institutions like UC Berkley and NYU. They, like the fires at UC Berkley last night, will flame out as everyday Americans lose patience with the high profile media attacks on our government.

Historymaven

It's no wonder at all why all the normal Press is hostile to Trump. Who were these armed thugs inciting violence? Could they be mercenaries from the violent Alt-Right seeking to tie peaceful protests to violence in order to use the mechanisms of the State to repress dissent?

Media relentlessly attacking Trump and his administration is becoming subversive and the American people will let it go along for just so long. The left is becoming closely identified with the armed thugs protesting at once revered academic institutions like UC Berkley and NYU. They, like the fires at UC Berkley last night, will flame out as everyday Americans lose patience with the high profile media attacks on our government.

Historymaven

It's no wonder at all why all the normal Press is hostile to Trump. Who were these armed thugs inciting violence? Could they be mercenaries from the violent Alt-Right seeking to tie peaceful protests to violence in order to use the mechanisms of the State to repress dissent?
Criticizing and exposing lies has now become subversive. That is how fascist regimes come and stay in power.

Historymaven

is that what the voices in your head are telling you?

no one is "afraid" of her.... she disgusts people because she and truth are totally unfamiliar with each other.

nutter.

history maven? :rofl:

Historymaven
She looks like a scarecrow on crack and she's dumber than a carrot.

And to think the students at Berkeley rioted because of Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial comments about women.

Historymaven

is that what the voices in your head are telling you?

no one is "afraid" of her.... she disgusts people because she and truth are totally unfamiliar with each other.

nutter.

history maven? :rofl:

Where do you get off talking about truth? You lied yesterday about Neil Gorsuch and when asked to back up your lies, you ran away.

But what if she's right and the media covered up a terrorist attack? I mean it could be a conspiracy to delegitimize the president..... right? (-: I mean 1/4 of us believe a lot of illegals voted for Hillary.

Historymaven

And to think the students at Berkeley rioted because of Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial comments about women.
I calls 'em as I sees 'em. :cool:

Historymaven

I calls 'em as I sees 'em. :cool:

I hear ya, Magoo.

I like her. She's one tough woman. She isn't afraid to call em on their Fake News. And yeah, the embarrassing Democrat temper tantrums are already beginning to flame out. They went too extreme, too fast.

They've already burned folks out. It's 'Democrat Temper Tantrum Fatigue' now. Rational common sense-thinking Americans don't like this Democrat behavior. They might just make them pay at the Ballot Box in the future.

Forum List

Back