Lefty deviancy: in Sweden it is okay to masturbate in public

Liberals are fucking sick. There's no other way to put it.

Maybe they really should be taken over by muslims! It might be an improvement.

The incident occurred on June 6th at the Drevviken beach when the man removed his shorts and began masturbating close to the water. He was subsequently charged with sexual assault.

The Södertörn District Court has now acquitted the 65-year old in a judgement which stated that it "may be proven that the man exposed himself and masturbated on this occasion".

However, the court added that no offence had been committed as the masturbating man was not pleasuring himself towards a specific person.

Public prosecutor Olof Vrethammar told the Mitti newspaper that he wasn't planning to appeal the ruling.

"For this to be a criminal offence it's required that the sexual molestation was directed towards one or more people. I think the court's judgement is reasonable," he said.

When asked if it was now acceptable to masturbate in public if you don't direct it towards a specific individual the prosecutor said it was "okay."

"The district court has made a judgement on this case. With that we can conclude that it is okay to masturbate on the beach. The act may be considered to be disorderly conduct."

:eusa_eh:
A. The guy was 65 yrs old!?
B. He was on a beach in Sweeden? They have beaches?
C. How do you prove or disprove "pleasuring toward a specific person" or "directing it towards a specific individual?" What if he misses?
D. While not molestation, the guy is still disorderly if he misses.

I think this is the case of spoiled old hippies without a clue. I would suggest that a person get a boom box and play Christian music moderately loud from the same location, but don't direct the speakers toward anyone specifically and let's see what the judge concludes..... I'm not saying the old hippie should have been thrown in jail, but he should have faced some sort of community work....

Liberals are fucking sick. There's no other way to put it.

Maybe they really should be taken over by muslims! It might be an improvement.

As usual, steviegurl's thread title is a lie and as usual, certain posters didn't bother to read the article before posting.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back