Legal gun owner kills six

Stupid, stupid, Floriduh.
The weapon he used, which has not been identified, was legally purchased, and Vargas had a valid license, according to police.

Florida, which has the nation's most permissive gun laws, in 2012 became the US state with the greatest number of gun owners.

Motive for Florida apartment shooting still unknown - SGVTribune.com

"Florida, which has the nation's most permissive gun laws, in 2012 became the US state with the greatest number of gun owners." I thought that was us here in Arizona. :evil:

and so you think all legal gun owners are killers.. I think the statics prove other wise..

All legal gun owners who kill are not killers? :doubt:

You know, take off the question mark and you will have finally said the first intelligent and correct statement since you came here.

I disagree...the most intelligent and correct statement I have made in here was when I said Obama would win.....twice.

How did your intelligent and correct statement or prediction about the election go? :eusa_whistle:

and so you think all legal gun owners are killers.. I think the statics prove other wise..

All legal gun owners who kill are not killers? :doubt:

You know, take off the question mark and you will have finally said the first intelligent and correct statement since you came here.

lol yep. and the funny thing is that is not even what lover said. maybe next time it will get 100% LOL

The weapon he used, which has not been identified, was legally purchased, and Vargas had a valid license, according to police.

Florida, which has the nation's most permissive gun laws, in 2012 became the US state with the greatest number of gun owners.

They should be more like California, no one ever does anything like that there.

Mid-City Fight Ends in Deadly Shooting | NBC Southern California

Police: 5 dead in California shooting, including gunman - CNN.com

Clearly not ‘most permissive,’ compared to states like Arizona or Alaska.

Open carry is illegal in Florida and there’s a three-day wait period when buying a handgun.

As for Florida being “the US state with the greatest number of gun owners,” that’s more a consequence of people moving to the state with their guns, as opposed to the state’s laws.

Where are the 'legal knife owner stabs husband" or "legal car owner kills bus load of nun's" threads?

If people legally owning guns scares the crap out of you, I suggest moving out of the country or investing in Depends bulk-packs.

Last edited:

then you and Jay-Z should stay out.....go somewhere more conducive to your ignorance, say, Cuba.....:eusa_whistle:

Where are the 'legal knife owner stabs husband" or "legal car owner kills bus load of nun's" threads?

If people legally owning guns scares the crap out of you, I suggest moving out of the country or investing in Depends bulk-packs.

Missouri, remember, you legally bought an AR-15 knockoff with no questions asked, just hand over the money. Think what that means in terms of some of the insane people we have on the streets.

In 2015, by present trends, there will be more people killed in the US by guns than by auto accident. Things are not just OK at they are.

1005191_590575594328306_1789515835_n.png

Forum List

Back