Legal Nightmare: Barr asked if Trump should testify: "It's a bad idea for Trump, he lacks all self control"...the world is shifting under Trump's feet

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bill Barr was just asked on Fox News if he thinks Trump should testify in his own criminal trial. Here is what Barr had to say in response to the question:

Oh look, you "changed your mind" again, along with your avatar.

Five thousand new threads a day, and no North Star when it comes to any sign of reasoning or conviction.

I'd ask you how you live with yourself, but I know nobody's home.

• Banned
lol i assure you both the internet is gonna get cut off in my country because of worker's strike. will you miss me?

lol i assure you both the internet is gonna get cut off in my country because of worker's strike. will you miss me?

You said you were in California. The only reason I even recall that is because I was genuinely surprised.

Now, not only are you a total chameleon when it comes to any and all political beliefs, but you're even inconsistent about the country where you reside.

And that's being generous.

What the fuck haha

• Banned
You said you were in California. The only reason I even recall that is because I was genuinely surprised.

Now, not only are you a total chameleon when it comes to any and all political beliefs, but you're even inconsistent about the country where you reside.

And that's being generous.

What the fuck haha
yea, because if you're in california one day you can't be somewhere else the next day

have you ever flown somewhere? HOW DARE YOU! YOU'RE INCONSISTENT!

god you're one dumb son of a bitch

• Banned
Only if you're a one percenter.

Is that your tragedy?

You're some dumb rich bitch and your parents kept you away from all the other kids?
i'm rich? that's rich. what am i doing arguing with losers like you?

Five thousand new threads a day, and no North Star when it comes to any sign of reasoning or conviction.

This is what happens when you're dealing with a person confused with his sexuality.

Every time a conservative slams another conservative, usmb conservatives redirect their anger towards the messenger.
The troll above for example didn't say anything about William Barr or Donald Trump.

How many times have these Deep State blowholes been right about Trump?
Right wing nuts were all kissing William Barr's ass the other day when he said they indictment wasn't fair. But these people have no convictions so they pretend Barr is the devil now that he says something negative about Trump.

Bill Barr was just asked on Fox News if he thinks Trump should testify in his own criminal trial. Here is what Barr had to say in response to the question:

Bill Barr is correct. Trump has no boundaries, no impulse control.

Right wing nuts were all kissing William Barr's ass the other day when he said they indictment wasn't fair. But these people have no convictions so they pretend Barr is the devil now that he says something negative about Trump.

It's fair. Have you seen the evidence?

Forum List

Back