Legalizing Drugs Eliminates The Black Market

Really? Maybe you should look to history and alcohol, moron.

You're the moron here.

Prohibition was a very weak law, yet it drastically reduced alcohol consumption and domestic violence, and didn't return to the pre-1920 levels in the U.S. until the the 1960's, when the highways had become slaughter houses thanks to drunk driving. A lot of states were already dry before the national act anyway.

Repeal became popular only with Congress, looking for ways to raise tax revenues.

Prohibition was a very week law, yet it drasticlly reduced alcohol consumption and domestic violence, and didn't return to the pre-1920 levels in the U.S. until the the 1960's, when the highways had become slaughter houses thanks to drunk driving.

Lol

Prohibition was a nightmare. That is why it was repealed.
Domestic violence reduced as people slowly got back to work and men went off to war and died.
Drunk driving deaths exploded as car ownership exploded.

You one of this AA nut jobs?

And you don't have to pay sales taxes to the mob.

Here in Virginia you can have 4 plants per residence with some restrictions. Man across the road has 4 plants he puts out in the driveway and a room slam packed full that isn't seen. He has some relative who grows it commercially up north so he gets the good strain seeds via them. I started to grow some outside but figured someone would swipe them. I cannot stand the smell of weed so I abstain from it.

Here in Virginia you can have 4 plants per residence with some restrictions. Man across the road has 4 plants he puts out in the driveway and a room slam packed full that isn't seen. He has some relative who grows it commercially up north so he gets the good strain seeds via them. I started to grow some outside but figured someone would swipe them. I cannot stand the smell of weed so I abstain from it.
In Mizzouri we can grow 18 plants

Not. I always hear lefties say we need to legalize drugs to eliminate the black market. But, apparently, they are wrong about that. Who would have ever guessed?

Meh, this is what half measures get you.

If hard drugs like heroin are legalized....that only makes new addicts ......more addicts. :( very sad...

Not a good idea at all IMO

I am all for legalizing drugs, in fact hand them out for free, let them OD and use their bodies as fertilizer in our parks. If a person needs drugs to accept reality they will always need drugs. The itch will eat them alive for the rest of their lives.

Lol

Prohibition was a nightmare. That is why it was repealed.
Domestic violence reduced as people slowly got back to work and men went off to war and died.
Drunk driving deaths exploded as car ownership exploded.

You one of this AA nut jobs?

lol you don't even know what you're talking about. This is typical with drunks and stoners.

We were told by the left that if we legalized drugs, the black market would be no more.

Deviants and dopers just prefer to make cartel sociopaths rich, is all. They enjoy reading about all the mass murders in LAtin America their dope purchases finance, and all the crack whores infesting the streets and emergency rooms and morgues. It makes them feel all 'revolutionary n libertarian n stuff. It's their Burb brat idea of 'free Dum fightin'.

Forum List

Back