Legislature looks to strip armed patrol from anti gun Governor

Virginia Republicans To Consider Stripping Gov. McAuliffe Of Protective Detail

HAHA! He is so afraid of guns he should feel safer when no more of those evil tools are near his sensitive feelings! Love it. I bet he is just like 99.9% of anti gun tards that think HE deserves armed protection but every day citizens do not.

These people are only afraid of guns when their constituents have access to them. They are huge fans of condensed power in the hands of government only.

HAHA! He is so afraid of guns he should feel safer when no more of those evil tools are near his sensitive feelings! Love it. I bet he is just like 99.9% of anti gun tards that think HE deserves armed protection but every day citizens do not.

Considering he's anti-gun, he can't be pro-gun just for himself, so I think that they're doing the right thing.
That's American anti gun nut politicians for you though. That's EXACTLY how they are.

Considering he's anti-gun, he can't be pro-gun just for himself, so I think that they're doing the right thing.
That's American anti gun nut politicians for you though. That's EXACTLY how they are.

It's hypocrisy of course, then again, the Leftists are in 100% denial that they're hypocrites on basically everything.

Need to take Obama and Hillary's armed guards away. You know, since gun free zones are the safest place to be in the world.

All of the shootings happen only in the Gun-Free Zones, wonder why that is? :rolleyes-41:

In every incident, if just ONE person had a gun, those massacres wouldn't have turned into massacres as the lunatic would have swiftly been dealt with by the one armed citizen.

guns-make-us-less-safe_thumb%25255B6%25255D.jpg

I WONDER IF ANY OF THESE "GUN" TOTIN GUYS ARE LIB OR CONSERVATIVE???

It does seem like that the rules should apply to everyone the same. Any politician who denies people the right to defend themselves with guns should also have to do the same for himself. I would include the police I. That as well. We can't have one law for our rulers and one law for the ruled.

It's hypocrisy of course, then again, the Leftists are in 100% denial that they're hypocrites on basically everything.
Hell all politicians are hypocrites. As are a good chunk of their electorate. Ever heard republicans wanting smaller government? What they mean is less social safety nets,less state medicaid,less regulation and MORE military spending. Its not just democrats its republicans as well.

You guys are so stupid . Is he calling for all guns to be banned ? No .

The legistlature should eliminate all their security, since they are against big government .

Need to take Obama and Hillary's armed guards away. You know, since gun free zones are the safest place to be in the world.

I've always stuck to the "YOU FUCKING FIRST" philosophy. Pardon my french but it pisses me clean off.

Whenever a politician wants to rule on something I just think we should demand "you first" before they can pass <fill in the blank> law.

Forum List

Back