let me get this straight....

Obsessively washing ones hands and feeling a need to clean up your house are both psychiatric disorders, but taking it in the ass from another man if your a man(and tasting a woman if you're a woman) and or slicing off your dick and getting it remade into a pussy and getting breast implants and estrogen is not? More proof the APA and mental health practicioneers are biased towards gays.

You got the distinction between normal and disordered with one word.

OBSESSIVELY

Obsessively washing ones hands and feeling a need to clean up your house are both psychiatric disorders, but taking it in the ass from another man if your a man(and tasting a woman if you're a woman) and or slicing off your dick and getting it remade into a pussy and getting breast implants and estrogen is not? More proof the APA and mental health practicioneers are biased towards gays.

OBSESSIVELY

Obsessively thinking you're a woman when you are a man and have the biology to prove isn't crazy but washing my hands obsessively is?

Wow.......weird...I like a clean house, and I am very organzied....but not to the point I think I am compulsive/obsessive disorder or some shit.
I don't take it up the ass.....don't wanna taste another woman.....don't plan on becoming a man...however watching surgery where a man loses his penis to make it into a vagina...or a lady has a surgery to make her vagina into a penis...(Good luck with having a big one on that!).......I would like to watch something like those operations. That would be interesting.
Shit...I don't think I really helped the topic any....anyway.....wtf am I even doing in this thread?????

Flaylo is relieved that he doesn't excessively wash his hands...
Lesbo sex is hot though.
Feminist writer Camile Paglia says (and I paraphrase) that ALL women are at least Bi-Sexual. She notes that Men are Hunter/Gatherers and Risk Takers, and Women are Home Makers and Nurturers, they come from a mindset of love. Both are essential to the continuation of the species and messing with that is messing with what makes us Human.

I don't care what some feminist says, women as sexual partners repulse me. (I'm a woman)

I do agree with her about the essential, yet different roles of men and woman, although there are always people who don't fit the molds and they should have the freedom to pursue the lifestyle that appeals to them.

You think about this a lot, don't you?

You dumbasses have no answer to my question except dumbass jokes, sweet.

You do have a point.

Good thing you are not a psychiatrist then, eh?

Starkey is full of shit, I only asked the question of why washing your hands excessively considered a psychiatric disorder but taking it in the ass from the same sex and being convince you're born that way is not? its a double standard. If I think I'm Superman and believe it I'm fucking crazy and delusional, if I believe I'm a woman in a man's body I am not crazy and my transgender fucked up mind state should be accepted despite the fact that I have a dick and two balls, how the fuck is one crazy and a psychiatric disorder and the other one isn't?

Starkey is full of shit, I only asked the question of why washing your hands excessively considered a psychiatric disorder but taking it in the ass from the same sex and being convince you're born that way is not? its a double standard. If I think I'm Superman and believe it I'm fucking crazy and delusional, if I believe I'm a woman in a man's body I am not crazy and my transgender fucked up mind state should be accepted despite the fact that I have a dick and two balls, how the fuck is one crazy and a psychiatric disorder and the other one isn't?

One is a mental condition and the other is a medically recognised defect, which is often treated by gender surgery.

If you don't like it, too fucking bad.

One is a mental condition and the other is a medically recognised defect, which is often treated by gender surgery.

Bullshit. They're both fucking crazy to believe they're something they are not.

I tell what you should do. Go back to school, get a medical degree. Then spend 6 years as an intern and a resident in psychiatry. After that, practice for 10 or 15 years to get some real experience under your belt. Then, I'll care what you think.

OBSESSIVELY

Obsessively thinking you're a woman when you are a man and have the biology to prove isn't crazy but washing my hands obsessively is?

Speak of the devil and up he pops.

:lol:

Bullshit. They're both fucking crazy to believe they're something they are not.

Like I said, thank God you are not a psychiatrist.

Forum List

Back