let me get this straight....

Flaylo is relieved that he doesn't excessively wash his hands...
Lesbo sex is hot though.
Feminist writer Camile Paglia says (and I paraphrase) that ALL women are at least Bi-Sexual. She notes that Men are Hunter/Gatherers and Risk Takers, and Women are Home Makers and Nurturers, they come from a mindset of love. Both are essential to the continuation of the species and messing with that is messing with what makes us Human.

there is nothing on the face of this earth anyone could do to me to make me desire pussy.

Im not wired that way

I know how you feel. There is nothing on earth that would make me desire a penis. I'm not wired that way. I've known quite a few people who were wired that way and never has anyone ever asked me to try and be wired that way. Frankly, I have always been at a loss why anyone would care what other people prefer in genitalia.

not wanting pussy is digust?

um dude then every straight woman is gay?

wow your twisted
^ Closet Gay ^

Claim any lie you want dude.

that is how you have always opperated here.

I dont see being gay as some insult.

If you want to pretend Im gay you go right ahead with that lie pulled out of your rectum ( wash your elbows that deep reaching left you unclean).

The fact is there are human beings who have differing sexual realities and you hate them for it.

I embrace them as my bros and sis'.

Being gay is nothing but being a spectrum of the human experience no matter how dirty you get your elbows

Caring about what type of consensual sex two adults have is a mental disorder. I call it Conservatism, but their might be other, more medically official names for it.

No one cares what kind of sex two consenting adults engage in until someone pretends that its equivalent to marriage...........hope that helps. Lol

Two people engaging in sex is not the equivalent of marriage. Two people living together as a permanent couple, pooling their assets and sharing their lives is the equivalent of marriage. Hope that helps.

Obsessively washing ones hands and feeling a need to clean up your house are both psychiatric disorders, but taking it in the ass from another man if your a man(and tasting a woman if you're a woman) and or slicing off your dick and getting it remade into a pussy and getting breast implants and estrogen is not? More proof the APA and mental health practicioneers are biased towards gays.

What about a wife taking it in the ass from her husband ?

Same thing with oral sex sucking and licking both hetero and homo sexuals do that.

What about hetero women getting breast implants ?

How is it bias to acknowledge humans do that whether gay or straight?

Anal sex is sick, what is your point?

Its a good question posted by Flay, how can washing your hands obsessively be a psychiatric disorder but believing you're a woman when your genitalia shows male body parts is not a psychiatric disorder? Because liberals said so.

Or because you think not, Basso?

If i look down below and see that I have a penis, but keep insisting I'm a woman trapper in a man's body I would be delusional or mentally sick, liberals don't see it that way, they think denying the natural state of who you really are should be accepted as normal, :rolleyes:

Obsessively washing ones hands and feeling a need to clean up your house are both psychiatric disorders, but taking it in the ass from another man if your a man(and tasting a woman if you're a woman) and or slicing off your dick and getting it remade into a pussy and getting breast implants and estrogen is not? More proof the APA and mental health practicioneers are biased towards gays.

You think about this a lot, don't you?

You think about this a lot, don't you?

You dumbasses have no answer to my question except dumbass jokes, sweet.

I must admit that I never considered it from that angle!

Forum List

Back