Let Me Get This Straight

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A university has a free speech WEEK.

Within that week professors want their students excused from class so they can riot.

The university holds psychological counciling for those students traumatized by the free speech week.

And conservatives are the fascists?

I'm so old I remember when universities were institutions for free thinking.

Cost of going to Berzerkly: $71,363 a year.

Within that week professors want their students excused from class so they can riot.

The university holds psychological counciling for those students traumatized by the free speech week.

Universities have been pissing off you old, conservative, shrivel dicks for centuries.

Universities have been pissing off you old, conservative, shrivel dicks for centuries.
Time for Devos to cut all funding. Let them swim on their own. They want to keep their Director of Lesbian Diversity making 6 figures? Their choice.

Time for Devos to cut all funding. Let them swim on their own. They want to keep their Director of Lesbian Diversity making 6 figures? Their choice.
Devos is a dumb whore who's never worked a day in her life. She won't do a thing.

Not only that, alumni maintain that if they feel hate and feel compelled to attack you, that's a hate crime on the part of the people they hate and attack.

:lol:

In-state tuition at Berkeley is around 16,000 a year, out of state tuition is around 45,000 a year.

There's really no need to blatantly lie, particularly on something so easy to check.

In-state tuition at Berkeley is around 16,000 a year, out of state tuition is around 45,000 a year.

There's really no need to blatantly lie, particularly on something so easy to check.

That is not the cost to attend school there. Tuition is only a small part.

^ never been to college, so has no idea

^^^^desperately flings himself at relevancy...
misses.

Average rent in Berzerkly: $3,306 per month.

misses.
^ Hates education, convinces people it's worthless, pretends to know anything about college

misses.
^ Hates education, convinces people it's worthless, pretends to know anything about college
People are educated where free thought is allowed.

Stalin would be proud of the brain washing factories you call a university today.

misses.
People are educated where free thought is allowed.

Stalin would be proud of the brain washing factories you call a university today.
^ never been to a university, has no idea conservatives have hated them for centuries

misses.
^^thinks mindless gibbering makes him relevant.

Average rent in Berzerkly: $3,306 per month.

Housing fees at the Berkeley Dorms are between 13,000 and 15,000 a year.

Even taking the high end of that, and combining it with out-of-state tuition, you're still about 11,000 too high.

misses.
^ confirms hatred of education with every post

misses.
^^Useful Idiot confuses brainwashed fanatacism with *education*.

misses.
Have you ever read a book that wasnt part of an assignment?

misses.
^^Useful Idiot confuses brainwashed fanatacism with *education*.
^ brainwashed fanatic's c*nt leaking bullshit on the forum

Forum List

Back