Let the NRA pay for radar detectors and guards in schools since

Penny dear-----what is "gun ho"???------or did you invent that terminology as a kind of spoof on the topic
under discussion?
they are so gun ho the 2nd amendment. They make big bucks let them pay for it, or quit selling magazine pistols and rifles to citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them. They can charge a lot more more for guns, rifles, and all the paraphernalia that goes with them , a surcharge, and it goes to the NRA to pay for the safety of schools.

Let the gun lovers pay for it. Why should I pay for it.

Nope. That will be for voters in your area will decide to have a bond issue and you will pay the tax, if that is you even pay taxes.

Its only right, gun owners pay extra in taxes, and that goes for school security and also "medical costs" just in case your security is not enough.

Penny dear-----what is "gun ho"???------or did you invent that terminology as a kind of spoof on the topic
under discussion?
they are so gun ho the 2nd amendment. They make big bucks let them pay for it, or quit selling magazine pistols and rifles to citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them. They can charge a lot more more for guns, rifles, and all the paraphernalia that goes with them , a surcharge, and it goes to the NRA to pay for the safety of schools.

Nope. That will be for voters in your area will decide to have a bond issue and you will pay the tax, if that is you even pay taxes.

Its only right, gun owners pay extra in taxes, and that goes for school security and also "medical costs" just in case your security is not enough.

Sad. You will pay a tax for a pretty sports complex but you won’t come off a penny to save a child’s life. Just go’s to show where a libtards values really lie. I mean, what is one to expect from people who are okay with babies being killed with forceps and a vacume cleaner .

Why would schools need radar detectors? lol

To check for metal.
60BCD26D-D98E-4586-BD9D-CB27C1816B90.gif

Prime example of leftist thinking... Let someone... anyone else pay to solve their problem... Not a single one of you fuckers gives a shot about keeping kids safe. You just want to take the guns, so you can attempt to force your agenda on your opposition. It’s a shame that not a single one of you actually have the balls to just come out and say what you are really all about.

No actually its not. The NRA loves the second amendment and so do gun lovers, let them foot the bill. When the mass shootings come to daycare, nursing homes and libraries you gun lovers can foot the bill for that as well.

That is the only right way to pay for it. The NRA and gun lovers. Hit you in your wallet.
Fail. If it was about “the children”... we’d all gladly pay to fund it. As the right has been more than willing to do. You can easily gauge a persons heart by watching where they’re willing to put there money. After this thread... You’ve lost all rights to be taken seriously on any topic concerning children’s saftey. You’re nothing more than a gun grabbing shill. And this thread displays it perfectly. In your own words no less.
We’re done here...

Oh the NRA guy on Cpac said he cared a lot about the children, with the social cuts we need to our taxes to go to those on Medicaid, Snap and Hud,

they tax cigs due to they are deadly, so lets tax guns and everything that goes with them. What's a few extra bucks for your safety and those of children.

"Cigs" are not a constitutional right. You cannot tax someone's rights.

Every person in a school could be armed and there would be no problem if everyone was mentally fit and the mentally ill were hospitalized as they should be. I have no idea why you people are so narrow minded that you can't see that the problem is the lack of treatment for the mentally ill. A firearm is just a thing. It makes no decisions nor choices. Why don't people like you want effective action that will solve the overall problem?

Every person in a school could be armed and there would be no problem if everyone was mentally fit and the mentally ill were hospitalized as they should be. I have no idea why you people are so narrow minded that you can't see that the problem is the lack of treatment for the mentally ill. A firearm is just a thing. It makes no decisions nor choices. Why don't people like you want effective action that will solve the overall problem?
Because that would remove their number one impetus for trying to snuff out the 2nd...

A tax on guns and bullets should cover it. Why should non gun owners be saddled with the expense of clearing up gun owners shit ?

I see you have no $ value relative to protection of kids. A minor cost for protection.

-Geaux

agree----it is a PUBLIC HEALTH issue-------this is the USA-->>>
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice,
insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare,
and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this
Constitution for the United States of America.

Yes, and there are people intent on denying the above. Having a firearm defends it's attacks and that of the Bill of Rights

-Geaux

I guess even students should have a sense of security as well. Like I said, gun lovers should provide.
Who provides for the protection of all the federal buildings?

I'm in a good mood and will try to explain why radar detectors won't work, Penelope.

Radar detectors detect radar. It's why they're called 'radar detectors'.
Here's a pic of one......

xtr-130.jpg

What you're looking for is a metal detector. They detect metal.
Here's a pic of one.....

bk034-0.jpg

Can you understand the difference between the two? :)

Last edited:
thankyou tycho----Please explain to me why a kid who has studied subjects like
engineering ----and metal work and stuff ------cannot BOOTLEG guns

What? Why are you asking me about something like that?

It is a question about GUN CONTROL-----my brother---who has NO INTEREST in guns at all-------I AM CONFIDENT ----could MAKE ONE-----using the lost sand technique for making metal shapes----etc etc. Long ago----as a teen----he had an after school job of MAKING BULLETS in the basement of a retired cop------the cop REFILLED spent cartridges to make bullets for target practice-----if he could do that------like 50 years ago----he could probably MAKE bullets for ILLICIT GUNS-----not that he would care to do so-------but lots of other people might

Let the Democrats pay for the food stamps, the Section 8 housing vouchers, and all the free meals in schools since they are so gung-ho for the welfare state. They make big bucks so let them pay for it or start demanding personal responsibility and accountability from US citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them? They can donate all they want for more handouts and entitlements they want for their voter base.

Let the parasite lovers pay for it. Why should I pay for it?

Let the Democrats pay for the food stamps, the Section 8 housing vouchers, and all the free meals in schools since they are so gung-ho for the welfare state. They make big bucks so let them pay for it or start demanding personal responsibility and accountability from US citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them? They can donate all they want for more handouts and entitlements they want for their voter base.

Let the parasite lovers pay for it. Why should I pay for it?

Let the gun lovers pay. You pay a surcharge every time you buy a gun or license or anything for your gun, bullets, etc.. Just like cigs.

It is a question about GUN CONTROL-----my brother---who has NO INTEREST in guns at all-------I AM CONFIDENT ----could MAKE ONE-----using the lost sand technique for making metal shapes----etc etc. Long ago----as a teen----he had an after school job of MAKING BULLETS in the basement of a retired cop------the cop REFILLED spent cartridges to make bullets for target practice-----if he could do that------like 50 years ago----he could probably MAKE bullets for ILLICIT GUNS-----not that he would care to do so-------but lots of other people might

Reloaders are common with people who shoot a lot. It's often cheaper than buying new cartridges.
Here's a pic of one.....

Hornady-366-press-600.jpg

Did that answer your question?

Forum List

Back