Let the NRA pay for radar detectors and guards in schools since

they are so gun ho the 2nd amendment. They make big bucks let them pay for it, or quit selling magazine pistols and rifles to citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them. They can charge a lot more more for guns, rifles, and all the paraphernalia that goes with them , a surcharge, and it goes to the NRA to pay for the safety of schools.

Let the gun lovers pay for it. Why should I pay for it.

Let the Democrats pay for the food stamps, the Section 8 housing vouchers, and all the free meals in schools since they are so gung-ho for the welfare state. They make big bucks so let them pay for it or start demanding personal responsibility and accountability from US citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them? They can donate all they want for more handouts and entitlements they want for their voter base.

Let the parasite lovers pay for it. Why should I pay for it?

Let the gun lovers pay. You pay a surcharge every time you buy a gun or license or anything for your gun, bullets, etc.. Just like cigs.

Let the parasite lovers pay. You pay a surcharge every time you file your taxes to support your welfare state.

they are so gun ho the 2nd amendment. They make big bucks let them pay for it, or quit selling magazine pistols and rifles to citizens.

Why should us citizens foot the bill for them. They can charge a lot more more for guns, rifles, and all the paraphernalia that goes with them , a surcharge, and it goes to the NRA to pay for the safety of schools.

Utterly illogical.

Utterly illogical.

Yet, I'm dead serious.

Utterly illogical.

Yet, I'm dead serious.

That could only be the case if you were incorrigibly illogical and feeble-minded.

Utterly illogical.

Yet, I'm dead serious.

That could only be the case if you were incorrigibly illogical and feeble-minded.

Yes I am nuts as the NRA will never pay for the security of our students, therefor the Gov needs to collect money from surcharges on guns and use that to pay to secure schools.

Utterly illogical.

Yet, I'm dead serious.

Yes I am nuts ...

You said it.

Utterly illogical.

Yet, I'm dead serious.

Yes I am nuts as the NRA will never pay for the security of our students, therefor the Gov needs to collect money from surcharges on guns and use that to pay to secure schools.

That makes as much sense as charging Democrats to vote because they are stupid.

Being a Trump supporter, I felt compelled to educate you a little.
It’s what we do, Penelope. I hope you don’t mind. :)

I meant x-ray detectors not speed detectors, but I'm sure you speed as well.
X- ray detectors? lol

Would you like me to school you on the dangers of being exposed to x-rays on a daily basis?
:)

Well metal detectors. Whatever they use to check for guns.
Forgive me for saying you aren’t too smucking fart. :)

Last edited:

We could just use the ones at the courthouse. I'd rather save the kids than the lawyers.

However..... I can appreciate you for admitting you don’t know wtf you’re talking about, Penelope.
That’s a positive sign.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back