Let the nuts keep their guns, just raise the fuckin price of bullets!!

We do in a manner of speaking. Everyone is "entitled" to a jury trial of his/her peers. 90% of those incarcerated in our for profit prison system never get a trial at all. Fact is, the penal system would collapse under its own weight if every accused got a trial. But the lie sure sounds nice.

Way to go to give advice...

Go ahead and take a jury trial, instead of a plea bargain for a trivia offense and see where that gets ya....

My question to him was how many of that 90% plea down to a lesser charge knowing that if they went to trial the results would be far worse.

That's the point boys, think a little deeper.

You go first.....

Way beyond ya bubby. Load them shells up, the "liberals" are coming for ya guns.

No one coming for anything seeing you need an act of Congress to be able to do that and neither the Democratic Party nor the GOP is stupid enough to do it, and you're not man enough to do it yourself!

After reading a few of your responses here in this thread do you feel the Muslims at that meat packing plant in Colorado were discriminated against?

I know it is a little off the topic but humor me for a moment and give me your opinion on that matter...

Way to go to give advice...

Go ahead and take a jury trial, instead of a plea bargain for a trivia offense and see where that gets ya....

My question to him was how many of that 90% plea down to a lesser charge knowing that if they went to trial the results would be far worse.

You go first.....

Way beyond ya bubby. Load them shells up, the "liberals" are coming for ya guns.

No one coming for anything seeing you need an act of Congress to be able to do that and neither the Democratic Party nor the GOP is stupid enough to do it, and you're not man enough to do it yourself!

After reading a few of your responses here in this thread do you feel the Muslims at that meat packing plant in Colorado were discriminated against?

I know it is a little off the topic but humor me for a moment and give me your opinion on that matter...

Yeah, you're right, no one's coming for anyone's guns, tell ya friends they're being played. Haven't heard about meat packing muslims, I don't spend my entire life tracking muslims. Go on though.

You go first.....

Yeah, you're right, no one's coming for anyone's guns, tell ya friends they're being played. Haven't heard about meat packing muslims, I don't spend my entire life tracking muslims. Go on though.

Sure you don't and what you call friends of mine, well you use that word too loosely like the idiot you are...

President Obama plays those like you by calling for more gun control laws while having a hostile Senate and House against him and did nothing when he had Pelosi and Reid in charge of the House and Senate from 2009 to 2011 while he sat in the Oval office...

Got to love Politicians that play wedge issues for the ignorant and stupid...

You go first.....

Sure you don't and what you call friends of mine, well you use that word too loosely like the idiot you are...

President Obama plays those like you by calling for more gun control laws while having a hostile Senate and House against him and did nothing when he had Pelosi and Reid in charge of the House and Senate from 2009 to 2011 while he sat in the Oval office...

So about those meat packing muslims, go on ...

You go first.....

If Fenton thinks someone choosing to plea down and avoid a trial means that person's rights were violated, he's not thinking at all.

I'm talking about how the system treats those with means differently than those without means. If you can't get your head around that then you're not thinking at all, and probably can't handle the reality of how your society really operates. It's not uncommon.

There's an easy solution for anyone that has a problem with the legal system. Don't commit a crime and it won't be an issue.

And if laws were still based entirely on English Common Law that would be easy, but given the sheer number of absurd laws on the books these days if the government wants to jam it up your ass just to make a point, they can find any number of things to nail you with. You commit something like five felonies per day without even knowing it. Poured your coffee on the ground? Violated the Clean Water Act and it's worth half a decade.

You go first.....

So about those meat packing muslims, go on ...

First off capitalize the " M " in Muslims if you want to discuss and not until then...

You go first.....

If Fenton thinks someone choosing to plea down and avoid a trial means that person's rights were violated, he's not thinking at all.

I'm talking about how the system treats those with means differently than those without means. If you can't get your head around that then you're not thinking at all, and probably can't handle the reality of how your society really operates. It's not uncommon.

There's an easy solution for anyone that has a problem with the legal system. Don't commit a crime and it won't be an issue.

And if laws were still based entirely on English Common Law that would be easy, but given the sheer number of absurd laws on the books these days if the government wants to jam it up your ass just to make a point, they can find any number of things to nail you with. You commit something like five felonies per day without even knowing it. Poured your coffee on the ground? Violated the Clean Water Act and it's worth half a decade.

Tell me specifically what five felonies per day I commit. You made the claim. Provide the specific proof.

Its so simple, just raise the price of bullets and let the gun lovers pay out da ass for ammo.

You do know that you can buy equipment to make your own bullets. Right??

I know people who produce their own bullets and I've fired a few. They are just the same as the ones you buy in a box. LOL You. Are. An. Idiot.

Its so simple, just raise the price of bullets and let the gun lovers pay out da ass for ammo.

You do know that you can buy equipment to make your own bullets. Right??

I know people who produce their own bullets and I've fired a few. They are just the same as the ones you buy in a box. LOL You. Are. An. Idiot.
I make my own bullets. Been doing it for years. Taught my kids too. It's fun. And since I hunt ducks, quail, woodcock and rabbits with a shotgun, I save my shotgun shells and reload them saving tons of money.

th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back