Let The Veep Games Begin: Vance snaps back at Harris, ‘What the hell have you done?’

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
There's another thread on this board claiming "Trump won't let JD debate Kamala!"

Is it even possible for Lefties to posit an argument without cheap deception?

The whole point is there is simply no guarantee at this juncture that Kamala will even be the VP candidate.

And that has everything to do with the chaotic embarrassment that the Democrat party is, thanks to a rigged election where the media ran interference for a hapless/feeble old man utilizing COVID as their excuse to hide him away; and the antidemocratic installation of a woman with no qualifications but the "correct" race/gender.

But I digress.

If Kamala indeed is the VP candidate (and even the Dems don't know as of this post):

Shots fired.

Sen. J.D. Vance of Ohio opened up his first official campaign event as former President Donald Trump by punching ba
ck at his Democratic counterpart Kamala Harris.

Mr. Vance said with a smile that Ms. Harris apparently “doesn’t like me”

“Kamala Harris said something to the effect that I have no loyalty to this country,” Mr. Vance said at the first campaign rally since Mr. Trump survived an assassination attempt. “I don’t know, Kamala, I did serve in the United States Marine corps and build a business.”

“What the hell have you done?” the 39-year-old said. “What has she done other than collect a check from political offices? We have to give her credit, my friends. She did serve as border security during the biggest disaster, the open border, that we have had in this country.”

If they do actually debate, anyone betting on Kamala is either hopped up on quaaludes or mentally ill.

Or a woke Democrat.

Last edited:
There's another thread on this board claiming "Trump won't let JD debate Kamala!"

The whole point is there is simply no guarantee at this juncture that Kamala will even be the VP candidate.

And that has everything to do with the chaotic embarrassment that the Democrat party is, thanks to a rigged election where the media ran interference for a hapless/feeble old man utilizing COVID as their excuse to hide him away.

But I digress.

If Kamala indeed is the VP candidate (and even the Dems don't know as of this post):

Shots fired.

If they do actually debate, anyone betting on Kamala is either hopped up on quaaludes or mentally ill.

Or a woke Democrat.
She'll just be drunk again.

Either way JD will absolutely boss it out.

Whoever he ends up debating, it'll be fantastic!

The sheer chaos of the left has been pretty fascinating to watch. I am once again endlessly glad that I got myself free of that party.

And that has everything to do with the chaotic embarrassment that the Democrat party is, thanks to a rigged election where the media ran interference for a hapless/feeble old man utilizing COVID as their excuse to hide him away; and the antidemocratic installation of an unqualified woman with no qualifications but the "correct" race/gender.

But I digress.

Shots fired.

Or a woke Democrat.

I don't know if her accomplishments suck more than they blow or blow more than they suck?

Once upon a time snl knew what was up with her.
200w (7).gif

I don't know if her accomplishments suck more than they blow or blow more than they suck?

Someone consult Big Willie.

But seriously, I want some Lefty to tell us all - with honest to God conviction - that Kamala would wipe the floor with JD in a debate.

Are even they capable of that kind of dismal BS?

Oddly enough, we have not had a decent political debate between Presidential or VP contenders in recent years. The candidates who could have done well in a real, one-on-one debate (e.g., Senator Cruz) never got the chance to go up against a single opponent. They were swallowed up in multi-candidate circle-jerks, making it impossible to demonstrate their oratorical skills.

If there is a VP debate between K. Harris and J.D. Vance, he will wipe the floor with her. And everybody knows it. The lefties will do everything possible to either avoid it or cast it under conditions that prevent him from speaking freely. He is intelligent, knowledgeable, and articulate. She is..........not.

And that has everything to do with the chaotic embarrassment that the Democrat party is, thanks to a rigged election where the media ran interference for a hapless/feeble old man utilizing COVID as their excuse to hide him away; and the antidemocratic installation of an unqualified woman with no qualifications but the "correct" race/gender.

But I digress.

Shots fired.

Or a woke Democrat.
I expect word salads, Venn Diagrams, not answering any question with the knowledge and using her go-to when she doesn't know the answer -- she'll just giggle.

I expect word salads, Venn Diagrams, not answering any question with the knowledge and using her go-to when she doesn't know the answer -- she'll just giggle.

And yellow school buses.

Doncha just love a yellow school bus?

She should point blank ask JD's position on that.

I'd love to hear his answer.

And witness his facial expressions.

But I digress.

Shots fired.

Or a woke Democrat.
I think JD (Just Dumb) is a scared mofo. She's a challenge for him.

Forum List

Back