Let Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers Tell you: IS RACISM OVER YET?

If Jamal changes his attitude people would hire him instead of ignoring his resume for Brads resume..even when they have the same experience!!!!

Hey stupid, we have a black President, time to stop whining about black men can't get hired for positions they are qualified for.

In most cases Jamal doesn't have a resume that equals Brads. And you know that is a fact.
Hey stupid. One whole Black POTUS in how many centuries?

That's one more black POTUS than say hispanic, or female.

That means what exactly? Oh that's right, nothing.
I agree it means nothing. Thats why I called you stupid for saying we have a Black POTUS..

Hey stupid, we have a black President, time to stop whining about black men can't get hired for positions they are qualified for.

In most cases Jamal doesn't have a resume that equals Brads. And you know that is a fact.

Except when they send out resumes with the same experience Jamal doesnt get called back....

Because he has a victim attitude or something like that

Examples of this happening please.

Its not as if you will acknowledge it anyway.....but here goes:

Do job-seekers with white names get more callbacks than black names PunditFact

This has been shown so many times you can find probably 100 different examples

But no matter how many links you provide the links all have 1 thing in common. Those that don't believe WON'T believe because their objection isn't rooted in logic. So it's impossible to defeat it with facts

No , CC the fact is that OF COURSE there is racism out there, But MUCH of that is rooted in how blacks themselves behave (as a whole we are talking )

If you own a business and you're sitting at home one night and watching the news where blacks are rioting because a black man who attacked a cop was killed in the fight, and then the next day a black man named Jamal and a white guy named Conrad comes in looking for a job, of course the news from the evening is going to affect who you choose to call back.

And , another point you ignore is that the opposite is no doubt true as well, black business owners are of course going to be more likely to hire blacks.

It's just the way of the world

How do you explain the fact that I'm white and I'm not racist? I live in the same America that you live in. If the behavior of black people is the cause of racism....how do you explain that?

Except when they send out resumes with the same experience Jamal doesnt get called back....

Because he has a victim attitude or something like that

But no matter how many links you provide the links all have 1 thing in common. Those that don't believe WON'T believe because their objection isn't rooted in logic. So it's impossible to defeat it with facts

No , CC the fact is that OF COURSE there is racism out there, But MUCH of that is rooted in how blacks themselves behave (as a whole we are talking )

If you own a business and you're sitting at home one night and watching the news where blacks are rioting because a black man who attacked a cop was killed in the fight, and then the next day a black man named Jamal and a white guy named Conrad comes in looking for a job, of course the news from the evening is going to affect who you choose to call back.

And , another point you ignore is that the opposite is no doubt true as well, black business owners are of course going to be more likely to hire blacks.

How do you explain the fact that I'm white and I'm not racist? I live in the same Ameruca that you live in. If the behavior of black people is the cause of racism....how do you explain that?

Okay , then lets use this instead

How do you feel bout Christians?
Conservatives?

How do you explain the fact that I'm white and I'm not racist? I live in the same Ameruca that you live in. If the behavior of black people is the cause of racism....how do you explain that?

Conservatives?

What? What does that have to do with anything?

Conservatives?
Stop deflecting and answer the question retard.

I wonder why none of the "personal responsibility" heroes ever address redlining and how it deprived people of color of the wealth building apparatus that led to the growth of the middle class in America?

It's not convenient?

There are plenty of white people in the US who aren't building any wealth either. And of course plenty of wealthy blacks, PROVING that race is not a limiting or enabling factor.

Conservatives?

It helps Dumbbear deflect if he asks you a question in response to your question.

Conservatives?

What does it have to do with anything. It goes to show that you to have prejudices. So get off your fucking high horse.

I'm sure however, that you justify your prejudices to any and all.

I wonder why none of the "personal responsibility" heroes ever address redlining and how it deprived people of color of the wealth building apparatus that led to the growth of the middle class in America?

It's not convenient?

There are plenty of white people in the US who aren't building any wealth either. And of course plenty of wealthy blacks, PROVING that race is not a limiting or enabling factor.

Do you know what redlining is?

Conservatives?

What does it have to do with anything. It goes to show that you to have prejudices. So get off your fucking high horse.

You are killing it!

First...we are talking about race here. Something that is not a choice that a person makes.

Second....I there is no history of economic oppression of Christians or conservatives in this nation.

You make the common error of thinking that I want you to like black people. I don't give a shit what you like. I just want you to recognize that you have had a much easier time of it than just about every black man in America due to the fucked up policies that this country has had and continues to have which fuck over black people.

Once you acknowledge that...and the fact that the problem it isn't culture or due to choices that black people make......you can join the discussion about how to raise up the black community in an honest fashion.

Conservatives?

Avoiding the question shows you have no faith in the validity of your stance.

It's not convenient?

Blacks should've. ..ugh believed in themselves more

It's not convenient?

Not building wealth is a choice. But why you think not building and being prevented from building wealth is the same is part of your issue with comprehension

It's not convenient?

Not building wealth is a choice. But why you think not building and being prevented from building wealth is the same is part of your issue with comprehension

There are constructs in place which prevent many people of many different colors from building wealth. Some of them are actual constructs, some are self made constructs , NONE of the actual ones are based on race.

It's not convenient?

There are constructs in place which prevent many people of many different colors from building wealth. Some of them are actual constructs, some are self made constructs , NONE of the actual ones are based on race.

That's untrue. You cannot erase history.

It's not convenient?

None based on race? Did you miss the 2 dozen links?

Forum List

Back