Lets be honest. Trump Gained Support from his supporters but didnt gain anything else

Trump accused a lot. Lied a lot. Cried about the moderators, the media, Clinton etc. Said he's a change agent while talking about 20 years ago what Bill did and that means it was somehow Hillary's fault.

But did he widen his support with that Reality show bullshit complete with a front row of props? Not one bit.

Did the Republicans love it? Sure

Do they like his policies? What are his policies? No one knows. They have hopes of what they think he will do but nothing from him hisself on specifics.

Unless people thought that a woman would be nice to her husbands side chicks or saying "Email Email" is a big thing but other than that not one thing on policy. And when Clinton went first all Trump could say everytime was he would do the same thing....just better.
Imo he did better than that. You seem to identify the Gop and his base as synonyms. They aren't. Before the debate he was driving the "I'll never vote for either of them" Republicans to Hillary.

If he tops out at 40%, and the third parties take 10%, and Hillary gets 50% ... the dems may take the senate. But still, Trump at least held the House for the gop.

14633087_1627203990657728_2969892288818698927_n.jpg

Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you.
First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know.
So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you."
LOL only you. It was quit obvious he was referring to that as a non-issue. ISIS is more important.
Not saying things most men do.
do most men, in the work place, discuss that they force kisses on other women in the workplace, and brag that they grope the beautiful women there and can even grab their pussies and get away with it, because they are a celebrity/star?

Most men, would not brag about committing sexual harassment in the work place....even in a locker room when 16 years old, if they had an ounce of a brain in their head.... I understand about bragging about adultery and can see that happening, but BRAGGING about being able to sexually harass women on the set or in a work place because you are a star, in unconscionable!

He's unfit to serve this Nation.
Seems pretty typical, honestly.
And it is selective outrage. Why aren't you upset that the woman you support STAYED with a man that is even worse? How can she stand up for woman when she cant even stand up for herself?
Wasn't he shoving cigars up a womans cooch? Wasn't he using his power to abuse woman?

So, two Trump fans immediately try to make excuses for Trump's history of sexual assault.

Like I said, they all seem to support such behavior. Maybe someday I'll find a Trump fan who isn't a sexual and moral deviant, but it hasn't happened yet.

Aww, your wibble post is coming crashing down around you? Too bad, so sad.

Jut keep trying to say turd sandwich is better than Giant Douche, it's comical.

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you.
First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know.
So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you."
LOL only you. It was quit obvious he was referring to that as a non-issue. ISIS is more important.
do most men, in the work place, discuss that they force kisses on other women in the workplace, and brag that they grope the beautiful women there and can even grab their pussies and get away with it, because they are a celebrity/star?

Most men, would not brag about committing sexual harassment in the work place....even in a locker room when 16 years old, if they had an ounce of a brain in their head.... I understand about bragging about adultery and can see that happening, but BRAGGING about being able to sexually harass women on the set or in a work place because you are a star, in unconscionable!

And it is selective outrage. Why aren't you upset that the woman you support STAYED with a man that is even worse? How can she stand up for woman when she cant even stand up for herself?
Wasn't he shoving cigars up a womans cooch? Wasn't he using his power to abuse woman?

No it's not typical.

You have had athletes and guys who work in locker rooms saying over the weekend that this isn't what is said in locker rooms.

Trump accused a lot. Lied a lot. Cried about the moderators, the media, Clinton etc. Said he's a change agent while talking about 20 years ago what Bill did and that means it was somehow Hillary's fault.

But did he widen his support with that Reality show bullshit complete with a front row of props? Not one bit.

Did the Republicans love it? Sure

Do they like his policies? What are his policies? No one knows. They have hopes of what they think he will do but nothing from him hisself on specifics.

Unless people thought that a woman would be nice to her husbands side chicks or saying "Email Email" is a big thing but other than that not one thing on policy. And when Clinton went first all Trump could say everytime was he would do the same thing....just better.

that's to thin. damned near invisible

seems you were watching the liberal MSM version

No it's not typical.

You have had athletes and guys who work in locker rooms saying over the weekend that this isn't what is said in locker rooms.
I fail to agree. Ill stick with reality, and you stick with corrupt cankles.

No it's not typical.

I pity you if that's in your locker room.

No it's not typical.

I don't have a locker room. And yes, dudes talk about pussy. Dudes talk about easy woman. Dudes talk about how they saw some chick at the club, walked up and grabbed her ass and she smiled and kept going.
Dudes talk about pussy to their friends.. Do you have friends?

What does Bill's cheating have to do with Hillary? Do you blame Melania for staying with Trump? Why?

This isnt about staying with your spouse this is about admitting to sexual harassment on tape and then trying to make it about anyone except himself.

Its lame

No it's not typical.

I don't have a locker room. And yes, dudes talk about pussy. Dudes talk about easy woman. Dudes talk about how they saw some chick at the club, walked up and grabbed her ass and she smiled and kept going.
One does not do so at my gym. That shit ended in high school.

What does Bill's cheating have to do with Hillary? Do you blame Melania for staying with Trump? Why?

This isnt about staying with your spouse this is about admitting to sexual harassment on tape and then trying to make it about anyone except himself.

Its lame
What does bill cheating on his wife have to do with his wife? :confused:
Did trump cheat on her? Link?

No it's not typical.

One does not do so at my gym. That shit ended in high school.
Not around here. Old men are the most perverted people I know. They think they can get away with anything.

No it's not typical.

How old are you and how old are your friends that grab stranger's asses? Are any of your friends in jail serving time for sexual harassment for doing this ass grabbing to women they work with at the workplace??? They should be felons!!! :rolleyes:

Trump was in the workplace, when discussing this....and yes, that bus was part of the workplace.... and it is NOT just his words, it was the ACTIONS that he CLAIMED he DID, to women, in the workplace....grope and force kisses on them and we have PLENTY of women that have come out and said, this is Trump's m/o...even taking and chewing on the tic tacs before he forces his kiss on to them....Erin burnett has a friend who Donald Trump forced a kiss on and before he did it, he took the tic tacs....this was said by her girlfriend BEFORE this video of trump....with the tic tac scene....

Trump could not say no to the question of, Have you ever forced kisses or groped women...Trump went on and on and on and on about complete nonsense before he could give a one second answer and move on to talking about something else trying to change the topic....just the Rambling Man... He's done this, this is not just bragging in a locker room like you are some teen....talking about conquests, this is a 60 year old man, telling us what he does to beautiful women he just cant resist.

No it's not typical.

How old are you and how old are your friends that grab stranger's asses? Are any of your friends in jail serving time for sexual harassment for doing this ass grabbing to women they work with at the workplace??? They should be felons!!! :rolleyes:

Trump was in the workplace, when discussing this....and yes, that bus was part of the workplace.... and it is NOT just his words, it was the ACTIONS that he CLAIMED he DID, to women, in the workplace....grope and force kisses on them and we have PLENTY of women that have come out and said, this is Trump's m/o...even taking and chewing on the tic tacs before he forces his kiss on to them....Erin burnett has a friend who Donald Trump forced a kiss on and before he did it, he took the tic tacs....this was said by her girlfriend BEFORE this video of trump....with the tic tac scene....

Trump could not say no to the question of, Have you ever forced kisses or groped women...Trump went on and on and on and on about complete nonsense before he could give a one second answer and move on to talking about something else trying to change the topic....just the Rambling Man... He's done this, this is not just bragging in a locker room like you are some teen....talking about conquests, this is a 60 year old man, telling us what he does to beautiful women he just cant resist.
I know old men that do that. We have one customer that comes here and he is around 70. When he comes in a couple fo the woman go to the bathroom. No shit. Men are creeps.
And again, you are just being a partisan.

No it's not typical.

How old are you and how old are your friends that grab stranger's asses? Are any of your friends in jail serving time for sexual harassment for doing this ass grabbing to women he works with at the workplace??? They should be felons!!! :rolleyes:

Beyond all that, it's just judgment and maturity. All men (and women) are sinners. But once you have a kid, you have to stop saying shit like that, assuming you ever did. I'm ashamed of stuff I've done. Bill Clinton is a sex addict, at the least. But he couldn't win an election today, even if he was eligible and healthy.

There are places out there where women work and where there's a culture of discrimination if not outright abuse. If you are a parent, you have to comport yourself to teach kids how to comport themselves.

The voters who want to see the Clintons prosecuted for corruption, and who don't care about anything else, will not be affected. At the very least, assuming you are a person who cannot vote for Hillary, but who believe in civil behavior, you'll sit this one out ... or vote for Allepo Moment.

Its lame

Yes, What does your husband cheating have to do with your judgement? Funny faces arent an answer.

Its lame

Yes, What does your husband cheating have to do with your judgement? Funny faces arent an answer.
:rofl:

Its lame

Well they are an illuminating answer. Not an intelligent or worldly one, but an answer. (-:

Forum List

Back