Let's be real here people...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This Woodward crap is absurd. So many issues face this country and this is what we fixiate on?

1. Woodward is whining like a child. He talked shit on Obama (deservedly so) and when the push back came he folded. Man up or retire.

2. The Whitehouse completely mishandled this mess. (no surprise) The minute this joke of a story broke the man that sent the emails should have been in front of a microphone explaining it.

3. Friends often have far more contentious debates than this.

4. This was NOT a threat. Stop taking it out of context.

5. I believe Woodwards reporting that sparked this is sound.

6. David Pluff is a fucking dweeb.

7. It is fun to watch the administration squirm but its time to put the childish games behind us.

*puts up flame shield*

Woodward made himself and many of us to look the fool and no one feels slighted by this foolishness?

I was able to have a person detained for 24 hours because of a similar statement that was made to me and how my interpretation of that statement made me feel.

The 24 hours was long enough for a judge to issue a restraining order.

I can understand Woodward's initial reaction and his subsequent response after he thought about it for awhile.

This Woodward crap is absurd. So many issues face this country and this is what we fixiate on?

1. Woodward is whining like a child. He talked shit on Obama (deservedly so) and when the push back came he folded. Man up or retire.

2. The Whitehouse completely mishandled this mess. (no surprise) The minute this joke of a story broke the man that sent the emails should have been in front of a microphone explaining it.

7. It is fun to watch the administration squirm but its time to put the childish games behind us.

*puts up flame shield*

Funny..when the Bush administration outted a CIA agent because her husband was critical of Bush policy..you folks defended that.

:lol:

Woodward made himself and many of us to look the fool and no one feels slighted by this foolishness?

I was able to have a person detained for 24 hours because of a similar statement that was made to me and how my interpretation of that statement made me feel.

I can understand Woodward's initial reaction and his subsequent response after he thought about it for awhile.

So let me get this straight.

You did a story on someone...you got into a heated phone conversation with aide to that person..they sent you an email apologizing, but expressed that they still felt that you were wrong about the story..and you had that person put in jail?

Really?

Can you document that?

You did a story on someone...you got into a heated phone conversation with aide to that person..they sent you an email apologizing, but expressed that they still felt that you were wrong about the story..and you had that person put in jail?

Really?

Can you document that?

I can't document a story you made up in your mind, no.
Now get off my ass.

• Banned

*puts up flame shield*

Funny..when the Bush administration outted a CIA agent because her husband was critical of Bush policy..you folks defended that.

First off I didn't defend shit. Second of all that has shit to do with this thread. And lastly im taking your side in THIS situation idiot.

Really?

Can you document that?

Now get off my ass.

Naw.

You posted something.

Back it the fuck up.

*puts up flame shield*

First off I didn't defend shit. Second of all that has shit to do with this thread. And lastly im taking your side in THIS situation idiot.

Yeah..I can see that in point number two..

:eusa_whistle:

Yeah..I can see that in point number two..

:eusa_whistle:

And your point is? Are you dense or just stupid?

CLEARLY they didnt get in front of this.

Really?

Can you document that?

Now get off my ass.

Naw.

You posted something.

Back it the fuck up.

You obviously missed the point of my experience, IE initial reaction and subsequent fall out.

Shall I ask you to back up all the claims you've made on this board about yourself?

*puts up flame shield*

She was hardly a "secret" agent, administration/personnel type... The whole thing was a joke --- especially her husband's lies...

It is fun to watch Wingnuts defend Woodward. They usually hate him because he rips on Republicans.

The problem with Bob is that he's like the sports star who keeps playing long after he should have retired or the actress who is still trying to play leading ladies when they ought to be playing grandmothers.

He did that one really impressive thing 40 years ago that got a president to resign. Not that it really did.

He's been spending the following 40 years trying to recapture that glory.

*puts up flame shield*

:iagree:

You are a walking 'butt hurt' frivolous lawsuit waiting to happen. Buy some big people pants and grow the fuck up or go live under the house.

Best tweet via Angelo Carusone @GoAngelo:

Lesson Of The Day: Never give friendly advice to Bob Woodward. You could end up with a restraining order.

You are a walking 'butt hurt' frivolous lawsuit waiting to happen. Buy some big people pants and grow the fuck up or go live under the house.

Since you have no clue as to my circumstances, or obviously the legal system, you just made yourself look foolish.

Forum List

Back