Lets celebrate Hody Childress - a great American.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

What an amazing character. It is wrong that people feel the need to have to do this but here is an example of a great man. RIP.

Last edited:
It is wrong that people feel the need to have to do this but here is an xample of a great man.
No, I think you meant that it is wrong that people have to do this. The business of medicine in these United States, be it in a hospital or obtaining prescription medication, is perhaps the most egregious example of unchecked capitalism running amok.

Agreed on this being a great man, and this is a great story.

No, I think you meant that it is wrong that people have to do this. The business of medicine in these United States, be it in a hospital or obtaining prescription medication, is perhaps the most egregious example of unchecked capitalism running amok.

Drugs should not just be for rich people. There isnt a Hody in every community.

Mr. Childress earns him a posthumous Stonewall. RIP from a life well lived.

3pyv2o.jpg

What an amazing character. It is wrong that people feel the need to have to do this but here is an example of a great man. RIP.

Both of you asshats support the type of price gouging Big Pharma has always engaged in. This is your fault.

The government was paying $26 a dose from Moderna's updated boosters. But Moderna and Pfizer have both said they're considering a range of $110 to $130 a dose on the open market.

The point should be celebrating Mr. Childress's real virtue and generosity to his community......Not waxing into some political blame game......I find it both crass and vulgar.

MOVE!

The prices of medicine being so high is because of the government. Not capitalism.
Dumbass.

The prices of medicine being so high is because of the government. Not capitalism.
Dumbass.

Specifically, government collusion with Big Pharma:

Well it's hard to prove anything when the witnesses end up Clinton suicides.

No doubt he was a good man. Too bad the Brits can't get a rich taxpayer supported member of the Royals to do the same thing.

Oh sweet Jesus.
Fantastic response. I feel so enlightened now.
Hey dumbass, what has capitalism got to do with the government keeping the market closed? IE We cant import them.
Hey dumbass, what has capitalism got to do with waiting times for generic medicines?
Thats the GOVERNMENT.
Just like rising healthcare costs when the govt just HAD to get involved with healthcare, made demand go through the roof, then restricted supply of doctors and hospitals.
None of that has anything to do with capitalism.
DERP

LOL The government doesnt allow competition in the market, so American pharm companies can charge whatever they want.
But somehow thats the free markets fault LOL
I couldnt make up this dumb shit if i tried!

Hey dumbass, what has capitalism got to do with the government keeping the market closed? IE We cant import them.
Hey dumbass, what has capitalism got to do with waiting times for generic medicines?
Thats the GOVERNMENT.
Just like rising healthcare costs when the govt just HAD to get involved with healthcare, made demand go through the roof, then restricted supply of doctors and hospitals.
DERP
Big pharma owns your govt. Both sides.. That is capitalism corrupting society.

cap·i·tal·ism
[ˈkapədlˌizəm]

NOUN
  1. an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state:

Thats the GOVERNMENT.
DERP

Forum List

Back