Let's Face It.....We're On Our Own

If something bad happens to you, let's face it, we're screwed. We're on our own.

That's the only way I've ever experienced life. Nobody cares about what happens to you. If you get in an accident it's up to you to keep from dying.

And if you keep electing people like Joe Biden or Kamala Harris you'll find out the hard way that they don't give a darn about us.

Unless you're one of their protected friends.....you're on your own.

I found this out while I was in the military. Nobody is going to protect you. It doesn't matter who the president is, you're going to get wounded or killed if you go in harm's way.

Kamala is giving $9000/mo to migrants and putting them up in hotels, but the people in Maui and North Carolina get $750.

How the hell is she going to get it to them? The Post Offices are gone. The banks are gone. Their mail boxes are gone. Maybe a tax credit or something as useless?

It is always a hoot to watch MAGAs rant about lack of FEMA aid when these same folk consistently vote against FEMA. When it happens in their part of the country, it is “Where is the government!” When it happens somewhere else, it is “You’re on your own buddy and don’t be a mooch.”

Be that as it may, FEMA and all US government resources should be directed to aiding our brethren in North Carolina and others affected by the storm.

Last edited:
What a load of bullshit from a snowflake. If you were in the military, they don't teach you to be a mountain man, but function as a team and leave no one behind.

If you're in an accident someone will come and take you to the hospital and treat you.

The only politician running this cycle that doesn't care about YOU is the one that photo-ops from Arlington Cemetary or runs to a hurricane and makes everything about him. You support a professional victim and cry his cry. Ain't you special.

Stupid wanker.
You ain't American, poofter tosser.

Forum List

Back