Let's Face It.....We're On Our Own

If something bad happens to you, let's face it, we're screwed. We're on our own.

That's the only way I've ever experienced life. Nobody cares about what happens to you. If you get in an accident it's up to you to keep from dying.

And if you keep electing people like Joe Biden or Kamala Harris you'll find out the hard way that they don't give a darn about us.

Unless you're one of their protected friends.....you're on your own.

I found this out while I was in the military. Nobody is going to protect you. It doesn't matter who the president is, you're going to get wounded or killed if you go in harm's way.

Kamala is giving $9000/mo to migrants and putting them up in hotels, but the people in Maui and North Carolina get $750.

Your tweet is a lie. It edited out everything but that sentence. It is obvious that the 750 shes taking about is individual emergency assistance money.

Classic disinformation.

If something bad happens to you, let's face it, we're screwed. We're on our own.

That's the only way I've ever experienced life. Nobody cares about what happens to you. If you get in an accident it's up to you to keep from dying.

And if you keep electing people like Joe Biden or Kamala Harris you'll find out the hard way that they don't give a darn about us.

Unless you're one of their protected friends.....you're on your own.

I found this out while I was in the military. Nobody is going to protect you. It doesn't matter who the president is, you're going to get wounded or killed if you go in harm's way.

Kamala is giving $9000/mo to migrants and putting them up in hotels, but the people in Maui and North Carolina get $750.

Dunno, maybe if you are a dem, they will help them out. For reps? Sure, they will be abandoned as much as they can get away with...which is a lot.

what difference biden.jpg

It’s ironic that conservatives are always trying to brag about how self sufficient they are and would survive if everything went sideways while Dems would die instantly.

And yet here they are unable to do anything other than wait around to be rescued.
the people are doing the best they can to help themselves and others you heartless commie ! there's no excuse for the incompetence being demonstrated by your dear leaders in response to the disaster ..

The more that come out about the democrat hurricane disaster, the more apparent it is that Commiela us using this disaster to kill off Americans.

Forum List

Back