Let's get real

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Trump is an 8th grade weirdo.

No joking around, this guy is firing on 4 out of 8 cylinders. He views the world as an 8th grade child does.

Just envision if he didn't have money. What would he sound like? He'd sound like some weirdo talking to himself in an ally. There is something wrong with him. I think this is what is appealing to the dopes that follow him. They see themselves as less than and he is also weird, but in their eyes him having money makes him their hero.

But this f'ing dude is a weirdo.

No joking around, this guy is firing on 4 out of 8 cylinders. He views the world as an 8th grade child does.

Just envision if he didn't have money. What would he sound like? He'd sound like some weirdo talking to himself in an ally. There is something wrong with him. I think this is what is appealing to the dopes that follow him. They see themselves as less than and he is also weird, but in their eyes him having money makes him their hero.

Another far left drone running their religious narrative without question or hesitation..

Trump is a "progressive"..

Another far left drone running their religious narrative without question or hesitation..

You really are a rightwing whack drone aren't you. Come up with some new material.

100 weirdos like Trump does not equal one traitor bastard now in the White House.
No one is worse for this nation than your man.

You really are a rightwing whack drone aren't you. Come up with some new material.

Says the irony impaired far left drone!

Run that religious narrative at all costs far left drone..

You know that ought to tell you something.
When the craziest mother fucker on the list sounds like your best bet shot? Things are broken.

100 weirdos like Trump does not equal one traitor bastard now in the White House.

Actually, just one weirdo like Trump will equate to another Democrat in the White House if that weirdo is the GOP nominee. That's why you fuckstains who support him need to get with the program and start supporting a real Republican candidate.

Actually, just one weirdo like Trump will equate to another Democrat in the White House if that weirdo is the GOP nominee. That's why you fuckstains who support him need to get with the program and start supporting a real Republican candidate.
Anything coming from you on what is good for this nation does not add up to anything worth considering for me.

After all, you and yours put Barack back in office. That tells me you really do not think or do not care what is truly critical or noble.

It is only because liberals are so weak militarily and so anti-Christian and so anti-morals and so anti-family that this nation has turned into a cesspool and a cowardly lead from behind global player --- that it has created so much anger by decent people that someone like Trump could emerge. We are tired of cowards and liars and you leave us no alternatives. Hillary, I guess. Swell. Establishment on the repub side has failed as well. That equals a trump to do our yelling, but I hope its a Cruz.

Anything coming from you on what is good for this nation does not add up to anything worth considering for me.

After all, you and yours put Barack back in office. That tells me you really do not think or do not care what is truly critical or noble.

It is only because liberals are so weak militarily and so anti-Christian and so anti-morals and so anti-family that this nation has turned into a cesspool and a cowardly lead from behind global player --- that it has created so much anger by decent people that someone like Trump could emerge. We are tired of cowards and liars and you leave us no alternatives. Hillary, I guess. Swell. Establishment on the repub side has failed as well. That equals a trump to do our yelling, but I hope its a Cruz.

Yo Vern, what is so christian about the following acts

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country. forcing the Syrians to become international refugees

I might take you more serious if you not going around hawking phony Global Warming scam. Sorry Newt. Trump has accumulated $10B without losing it all thru kids, wives, drugs, booze, courts, thieves, IRS. He held on and grew his fortune.

^^
Projection.

'your man'? LOL You project your fantasy out into the world.

Trump is a child, and today he stepped over the line one too many times. Turn out the lights, the party's over.

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country. forcing the Syrians to become international refugees

I will give you a quick assessment based on your one comment here.

You are either an Islam plant or you are the most misguided brainwashed fool and enemy of the truth on this board.

I do not have time to debate someone that immersed in blatant propaganda and lies.

You are either an Islam plant or you are the most misguided brainwashed fool and enemy of the truth on this board.

I do not have time to debate someone that immersed in blatant propaganda and lies.

WAS IS TO HARD TO ADMIT THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN BUT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE.?!?!?!?!?!?

MORE THAN LIKELY ONE OF REV HAGEE'S BOYS.

'your man'? LOL You project your fantasy out into the world.

Trump is a child, and today he stepped over the line one too many times. Turn out the lights, the party's over.

So you are "unteachable." What do you want me to do about it?

You step all over your own unkept house to try and tell us how dirty ours is. It was zeroes like you and yours that have given birth to bombastic angry Americans like Trump. We are SICK AND TIRED of being played the fool by the MEDIA, and by BARACK and by congress and other self-centered worthless politicians. Can't figure that out can you?

WAS IS TO HARD TO ADMIT THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN BUT A FUCKING HYPOCRITE.?!?!?!?!?!?

MORE THAN LIKELY ONE OF REV HAGEE'S BOYS.

Whatever you say Arafat.

Keep hoping your Koran is that "hidden treasure" we all missed out on.

Forum List

Back