Let's go Bruce

A lot of people disagree with you, he has sold 64.5 million albums in the US, making him the 15th highest-selling artist of all time and seventh highest-selling male artist overall. And that is just the US.
Springsteen demonstrates that it's possible to love your country and give a shit about other Americans at the same time.

Too complicated for Trumpsters.

The Daily Mail comments section is always fun to read.

Albert Crumb, Noname, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
So Springfield thinks that Americas best chance is under the jack boot heels of sleepy Jo Biden, Naddler, Schiff and Pelosi. What a plonker.. Americas main problem at the moment is the Democrat party, in the main a bunch of nasty individuals intent on fouling the election system and running with so called news outlets that refuse to make public the truth. Yes America is in a bad way.

Tigermom, Fleet Uk, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
There is no threat to the right to vote. There is a move to require ID for voting which is a logical thing to do. In the last election some small towns had more votes recorded than people resident so something needs to be done.

Maulin Brawndo, Papeete, French Polynesia, 8 hours ago
For once I agree with multi-millionaire gated-community-living "working class" Bruce. The demonic Left and its party the DNC have gradually turned the country into a living nightmare.

Firebrand1, The Not So Great, United States, 2 hours ago
So Bruce is one of the few idiots who looks around our Country and actually likes what he sees? I guess his money shields him from our reality. America is dying thanks to his Democrat Gods.

Slurry Magee, CanThinkForMyself, United States, 1 hour ago
Ironic how a man who became famous playing to middle America blue collar workers with our flag on his covers, now partners with a president who told the world America was terrible and literally started the 'American Apology Tour.' The hate and civil division that's now destroying us started with Obama.

The Daily Mail comments section is always fun to read.

Albert Crumb, Noname, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago
So Springfield thinks that Americas best chance is under the jack boot heels of sleepy Jo Biden, Naddler, Schiff and Pelosi. What a plonker.. Americas main problem at the moment is the Democrat party, in the main a bunch of nasty individuals intent on fouling the election system and running with so called news outlets that refuse to make public the truth. Yes America is in a bad way.

Tigermom, Fleet Uk, United Kingdom, 8 hours ago
There is no threat to the right to vote. There is a move to require ID for voting which is a logical thing to do. In the last election some small towns had more votes recorded than people resident so something needs to be done.

Maulin Brawndo, Papeete, French Polynesia, 8 hours ago
For once I agree with multi-millionaire gated-community-living "working class" Bruce. The demonic Left and its party the DNC have gradually turned the country into a living nightmare.

Firebrand1, The Not So Great, United States, 2 hours ago
So Bruce is one of the few idiots who looks around our Country and actually likes what he sees? I guess his money shields him from our reality. America is dying thanks to his Democrat Gods.

Slurry Magee, CanThinkForMyself, United States, 1 hour ago
Ironic how a man who became famous playing to middle America blue collar workers with our flag on his covers, now partners with a president who told the world America was terrible and literally started the 'American Apology Tour.' The hate and civil division that's now destroying us started with Obama.
Great comments, especially the last one!

OOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!! Looks at all those piles of MONEY! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am so NOT impressed, except by the fact that he didn't take a dime of it from me.

He did not take it from anyone, they gave it to him like you give your money to Trump

He always fucking sucked. Most overrated band of all time. I recently rewatched "We are the world" and his singing was truly awful. Also, for a laugh, go watch that video and check out his overacting. He looked like a god damn idiot.

I love his early stuff, saw him in concert a few times, always a good show.

But good music is like art and beauty, it is in the eye of the beholder.

Who do you consider to be "good"?

I love his early stuff, saw him in concert a few times, always a good show.

But good music is like art and beauty, it is in the eye of the beholder.

Who do you consider to be "good"?
Which decade of music? Name one and I will tell you who was awesome during that period.

He always fucking sucked. Most overrated band of all time. I recently rewatched "We are the world" and his singing was truly awful. Also, for a laugh, go watch that video and check out his overacting. He looked like a god damn idiot.

Go to 2:14. What a corny douche.

I agree
I live about seven miles from Bruce Springsteen and he does a lot for the local community. He is a good guy
But I think his singing sucks. I like many of his songs, but when I ask why, it is usually the E Street Band that I like.

Which decade of music? Name one and I will tell you who was awesome during that period.

has there been any good music after the 90s? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I do not care what decade, name your top 5 bands/singers...

Rush
Pink Floyd
Van Morrison
Jethro Tull
Iron Maiden
Yes

Go to 2:14. What a corny douche.

Had to stop at Lauper, the voice that makes nails on the chalkboard sound GOOD!

Forum List

Back