Lets have hearings

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
So we can go.ovet the content of the emails. Maybe we can find our why the press is a democrat propaganda machine and punish that.

So we can go.ovet the content of the emails. Maybe we can find our why the press is a democrat propaganda machine and punish that.
I`d prefer hearings as to why 4,500 soldiers died looking for wmds. The press is obviously covering up Republican war crimes. 4,500 dead is more important than your friggin email obsession. You think? 4,500 dead is a little bit more important than the Benghazi nonsense that we had nine (9) official hearings for.

I`d prefer hearings as to why 4,500 soldiers died looking for wmds. The press is obviously covering up Republican war crimes. 4,500 dead is more important than your friggin email obsession. You think? 4,500 dead is a little bit more important than the Benghazi nonsense that we had nine (9) official hearings for.

Well you had all 3 branches, why didnt Pelosi have hearings?

And war is different than benghazi which can be directly attributed to the SoS

Forum List

Back