Let's not be stupid about this ...... anti american fascist worshippers and lovers of such imply that if worker $$$ and tax dollars are paying for:

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Let's not be stupid about this ...... anti american fascist worshippers and lovers of such imply that if tax dollars are paying for:

= 4 years of college/2 years of college/ Vocational Training

= Health Insurance For All which would end health care related bankruptcies for ever

= Medicaid

or if worker paid for :

= Social Security Insurance

= Medicare Insurance which has a premium attached

this is somehow free. Which is bullshit. How is it free when taxpayer and/or worker dollars are picking up the tab?

This thinking must explain why the same political element bought into Supply Side Economics which is being laughed off the economic stage. This element I speak of needs a ton of education. They believe and worship their fraudulent politicians who will throw them under the bus faster than the speed of light.

I see it as respecting and caring for the taxpayers. Fiscally responsible use of our tax dollars .... hallelujah! Stimulating Economic Growth.....Yes!

Let's not be stupid about this ...... too many conservatives imply that if tax dollars are paying for:

= 4 years of college or 2 years of college or Vocational Training

= Health Insurance For All which would end health care related bankruptcies for ever

= Medicaid

or if worker paid for :

this is somehow free. Which is nonsense. How is it free when taxpayer and/or worker dollars are picking up the tab?

I see it as respecting and caring for the taxpayers. Fiscally responsible use of our tax dollars .... hallelujah! Stimulating Economic Growth.....Yes!

This thinking must explain why the same political element bought into Supply Side Economics which is being laughed off the economic stage.

Let's not be stupid about this ...... too many conservatives imply that if tax dollars are paying for:

= Medicaid

or if worker paid for :

this is somehow free. Which is nonsense. How is it free when taxpayer and/or worker dollars are picking up the tab?

This thinking must explain why the same political element bought into Supply Side Economics which is being laughed off the economic stage.

Quit trying to justify taking my shit away and go be poor somewhere else, freeloader.

= Medicaid

or if worker paid for :

This is my money too.......money that would be spent on behalf of taxpayers and why not. This is not taking anything from anyone. It is all about spending tax dollars in a fiscal responsible manner.

Tons of republicans lover their social security and medicare thus let it be known moderates and democrats are their friends.

Whereas Kevin McCarthy and his fake republicans will be throwing retirees under the bus.
Odd, I'm retired and have great insurance, you know, that I pay for.

As a example I picked-up a 90-day supply of a Rx yesterday that would have been near $700.00......I paid $1.10.

Sorry, but fuck all that equal outcome bullshit. I don't want to be stuck in with the great unwashed, fuckin' wait times are bad enough because of them anyway.

I pay my way and I expect to be treated as someone who pays their way.

= Medicaid

or if worker paid for :

Too many liberals feel that if tax dollars are paying for:

= Health Insurance For All

= Medicaid

this is somehow free.

Is that because liberals are retarded?

This thinking must explain why the same political element bought into Supply Side Economics

Supply Side Economics is awesome!!! Works every single time.

This is my money too.......money that would be spent on behalf of taxpayers and why not. This is not taking anything from anyone. It is all about spending tax dollars in a fiscal responsible manner.

You idiot Democrats have already spent more than your allotment of tax dollars. Thanks for the inflation and high prices dickhead.

It is all about spending tax dollars in a fiscal responsible manner.

Paying for your queer dance theory master's degree isn't fiscally responsible.

= Medicaid

or if worker paid for :

IMG_3728.jpeg

= Medicaid

or if worker paid for :

Wrong mushbrains!
It's you leftwing deadbeats whom think you have a right to other people's money and wealth to support your non-productive parasitic ass whom are clueless about tax-dollars, where they come from, and that the detract from investment for wealth generation.

Some people seem to love paying high dollar premiums because they can. However why not let tax dollars pick
up the tab then spend that high dollar premium money elsewhere. Single Payer will pay for prescriptions and eliminate bankruptcies related to health care....nothing stupid about this.

No, its the money from those of us that work handed out to you and your ilk in SNAP bennies.

Forum List

Back