Let's Put Bud Completely Out Of Business

Down 26% isn't enough. Spread the word to everyone everywhere that companies will pay the price for going woke. Business is business. Customers don't want their dollars spent on woke ideology.

At this point the boycott should end.
The message sent to AB was VERY loud and VERY clear.
There can be no mistaking that the majority of their customers do not want agree with transanity.
They also fired both top executives involved.

You want to boycott more - don't buy Nike which also hired Dylan.
Let their sales fall to correct their bullshit also.

Down 26% isn't enough. Spread the word to everyone everywhere that companies will pay the price for going woke. Business is business. Customers don't want their dollars spent on woke ideology.

Budwiser cares about transexuals as much as it does the conservatives who are offended at their commercials.

All they care about is making money as corporations are pressured more and more to comply with wokeness or be destroyed by the PC police and politicians

They are between a rock and a hard place

But if they go under, the same problem remains for those still in bussiness.

Even so, it would be nice for others to see the example

So I hope they do go under, but I doubt they will.

Budwiser cares about transexuals as much as it does the conservatives who are offended at their commercials.

All they care about is making money as corporations are pressured more and more to comply with wokeness or be destroyed by the PC police and politicians

They are between a rock and a hard place

But if they go under, the same problem remains for those still in bussiness.

Only true because the Democrats gave them legitimacy, celebrate what they say, and virtue signal over all their madness.
If the Democrats take their party back from the crazies they allowed to control them - the PC police lose all the power they have.

At this point the boycott should end.
The message sent to AB was VERY loud and VERY clear.
There can be no mistaking that the majority of their customers do not want agree with transanity.
They also fired both top executives involved.

You want to boycott more - don't buy Nike which also hired Dylan.
Let their sales fall to correct their bullshit also.

I agree with this take 100%. I do not like Bud, but they mended the error of their ways. A very strong signal was sent to all corporations, and that is a good thing.

Also, look at it this way--------------->if people make a public statement that for their transgression, you are going to take their brand totally out and fail, others would be much more inclined to jump on board, where as saying they learned their lesson is a better tact.

Why?

Because for business owners, the fear of the unknown is far scarier then fear of the known that didn't succeed. Other corporations just thinking what might have been if we didn't loosen the screws, will keep many of them out of political areas.

But on the other hand, remember what the Left did when the CEO of I believe it was Netscape, made a contribution to some conservative cause and what it did to them. Still, I believe we should not be as crazy as they are, or we are no better than they.

Consider this---------->if you like Bud and try to put them out after they reformed, but then take your kids to Disney that has not, you are not only being a hypocrite you are being a huge, phony hypocrite akin to most far Leftists.

Last edited:
Everyone in America knows what Trump did as president. Another four years of making the republican party spend their political capital fighting his personal battles is not as appealing as you might think.
Yeah. We do remember what Trump did as president. Low prices, abundant energy, a border on the way to security, no war.
BRING TRUMP BACK.

Bud Light is a small part of a great big conglomerate. They'll tweak some stuff to get the money back rolling in, like sacrificing some mid level exec with idiot decision making skills, but no boycott will ever be big enough to hurt the corporation

If our Walmart is any indication, AB's other light beer (they all probably come out of the same tank), Busch Light is also not moving. I gave up on Bud, Michelob, Coors, and MGD about ten years ago and started drinking the more hoppy IPA's that are available from craft brewers. I enjoy them much more.
I noticed this at the WM I was at this morning. Other competing beers like Coors and Miller were in shorter supply.

Yeah. We do remember what Trump did as president. Low prices, abundant energy, a border on the way to security, no war.
BRING TRUMP BACK.
You mean the continuation of the Obama economy. Well until 2020 when the response to covid cratered the world's economy and oil producers cut back on production, in 2020. Furthermore, the US is more energy independent under Biden than under Trump.

You mean the continuation of the Obama economy. Well until 2020 when the response to covid cratered the world's economy and oil producers cut back on production, in 2020. Furthermore, the US is more energy independent under Biden than under Trump.

Wanna play that game? The "good" economy we have now is an extension of the annoying orange economy.

BIGOTS ain't going to like what I have to share..... this brand name has been in decline for a really long time....

The Duke is so out of touch it is pathetic.
NO DUKE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PUT BUD LIGHT OUT OF BUSINESS :fu:

Bud Light’s inclusive ad campaigns are good for business, experts say​

“If we do not attract young drinkers to come and drink this brand, there will be no future for Bud Light,” she said in a interview posted to YouTube in March, before the current wave of anti-trans backlash. Bud Light had “been in decline for a really long time,” she said.

“Brands today want to be inclusive, they want to be relevant, especially with young people,” said Tim Calkins, associate chair of the marketing department at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. “I don’t think brands set out to be polarizing,” he added. But “we live in such a fractured and polarized world, that there’s always a chance” that any move could elicit criticism from someone.

original article does not account for information I provided.

The problem is that Budweiser won't go out of business. They are owned by ibev which is not an American company. Budweiser hasn't been an American product for a long time.

And ibev owns a metric shit ton of beer brands.

So if you want to hurt Budweiser, that means letting everyone know you can about all the other brands owned by the parent Belgium company.

BIGOTS ain't going to like what I have to share..... this brand name has been in decline for a really long time....

The Duke is so out of touch it is pathetic.
NO DUKE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PUT BUD LIGHT OUT OF BUSINESS :fu:

Bud Light’s inclusive ad campaigns are good for business, experts say​

“If we do not attract young drinkers to come and drink this brand, there will be no future for Bud Light,” she said in a interview posted to YouTube in March, before the current wave of anti-trans backlash. Bud Light had “been in decline for a really long time,” she said.

“Brands today want to be inclusive, they want to be relevant, especially with young people,” said Tim Calkins, associate chair of the marketing department at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management. “I don’t think brands set out to be polarizing,” he added. But “we live in such a fractured and polarized world, that there’s always a chance” that any move could elicit criticism from someone.

original article does not account for information I provided.
Ayep, you're about as sharp as a bag of marbles. :D

That's right! I'm not! You're still a fucktard, though.

Forum List

Back