Let's see how those DOD justice warriors seek out the truth here.

It's being reported by many sources. I've read about it a couple times.

Okay we all know they won't release the tapes because Hur willingly or through pressure left stuff out of the transcript. We all know how agitated Biden get's when challenged "listen fat" "you're a lying dog faced pony solider"...Hur describes Biden as being confused but no doubt he also was belligerent and said things that were left out of the transcript. I wouldn't be surprised if he said things that could incriminate Obama.

It's being reported by many sources. I've read about it a couple times.
I'll bet you haven't seen it on the news every 3 hours like Trump's situation, along with the descriptors and photos, by the head nodding newscasters.

I'll bet you haven't seen it on the news every 3 hours like Trump's situation, along with the descriptors and photos, by the head nodding newscasters.

Trump's situation was where it was the very first time a president (or ex president) had ever been convicted of a felony.

Presidents routinely abuse executive privilege which is why I believe we should do away with it.

The thing is, everyone paying attention already knows that Biden is a walking gaffe machine - always has been - and that he struggles even to read a speech from the TelePrompter without fucking it up.

But "we" haven't seen Biden in a situation where he must speak coherently about an important subject for more than an hour. And here we have a situation where a DoJ operative has interviewed him and determined that he is so pathetic that no jury would ever convict him....AND HE IS RUNNING FOR ANOTHER FOUR-YEAR TERM AS PRESIDENT!

We need to see that tape.

And coincidentally, doesn't this have the same stink as the time when the FBI looked at HRC's horrible security breaches and decided not to pursue them because no DC jury would ever convict her?

Exactly what principle of criminal justice is at play here? Leftists get off; Right Wingers get fucked?

The thing is, everyone paying attention already knows that Biden is a walking gaffe machine - always has been - and that he struggles even to read a speech from the TelePrompter without fucking it up.

But "we" haven't seen Biden in a situation where he must speak coherently about an important subject for more than an hour. And here we have a situation where a DoJ operative has interviewed him and determined that he is so pathetic that no jury would ever convict him....AND HE IS RUNNING FOR ANOTHER FOUR-YEAR TERM AS PRESIDENT!

We need to see that tape.

And coincidentally, doesn't this have the same stink as the time when the FBI looked at HRC's horrible security breaches and decided not to pursue them because no DC jury would ever convict her?

Exactly what principle of criminal justice is at play here? Leftists get off; Right Wingers get fucked?

Elected republicans should not stop demanding the tapes release, they should start impeachment against Biden and Garland. Democrats went ballistic demanding the release of recorded calls TRUMP made with world leaders using threats of impeachment, republicans need to do the same.
Elected democrats were at the mics daily holding press conferences going after TRUMP. Where are elected republicans... tweeting and writing angry letters. Even JD Vance (who I like) can't get it right. He was asked if he agreed with TRUMP's comment on the US becoming a fascist country and he waffled. Democrats have no problem making such accusations, heck they're running on TRUMP's going to destroy the world.

Forum List

Back