Lets watch an anti plastic leftist......

It is funny that those who are for the environment buy 24 packs of bottled water.

I too would like to see less plastic.

My water comes out of my R/O filter and into glass Grolsch bottles that have ceramic stoppers, rubber seals and steel bails.

iu

These are also great for my homemade sodas and I'd use them if I brewed beer as well.

The left has all the complaints and very few answers.

Woke for thee but not for me leftists. That's what they all are. This is what they are. In a nutshell.

And you guys, on the right, judge the other side based on ONE person's knowledge or lack thereof.

Genius.

I hate the overuse of plastics but reality is reality, and leftist idiots are completely out of touch with reality, as this one just proved abundantly.

They are ignorant sheeple who simply parrot what they are told without thinking. We have a large supply of environmentalists in my area who run around passing judgement on everyone. But when you look at the 3 counties they live in, they obliterated the environment.

Once covered in virgin forests the area is now clear cut, bulldozed and paved over. Their broke as sewer system routinely spills raw untreated nasty sewage into the once pristine river, so fouling it with their nasty waste you can't swim or fish. This area is now a garbage/pollution factory, a giant skin cancer on the planet.

As for plastics...these Dem morons BANNED paper grocery bags decades ago to save a tree. Created an ecological disaster with their mandated plastic bags. Recently the stupid shits have now BANNED plastic bags and are mandating use of paper bags again. (face palm)

Forum List

Back