LGBT activist wants UK ban on the ‘power of prayer’

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
An LGBT activist has called for Christians to be banned from praying for someone with unwanted same-sex attraction.

Writing in The Independent, Matthew Hyndman, who co-founded the lobby group Ban Conversion Therapy, denies that anyone willingly seeks out such help.

"The pernicious power of prayer must be dealt with" he said.

Hatred abounds from the Left.

An LGBT activist has called for Christians to be banned from praying for someone with unwanted same-sex attraction.

Writing in The Independent, Matthew Hyndman, who co-founded the lobby group Ban Conversion Therapy, denies that anyone willingly seeks out such help.

They do their father's work, cheerfully.

They do their father's work, cheerfully.

Yes they do.

Not all of them are like this guy.

Tidy.

There is not enough information in the linked article to determine whether it means just praying for a person, who does not have to know that they are the subject of a prayer, or if it just bans as harassment some kind of theatrical production conducted when the person is present and has no idea of what is to come, which would be harassment. I suspect that this called-for ban is of the latter sort.

Tidy.
TrunUpVoltage.jpg

There is not enough information in the linked article to determine whether it means just praying for a person, who does not have to know that they are the subject of a prayer, or if it just bans as harassment some kind of theatrical production conducted when the person is present and has no idea of what is to come, which would be harassment. I suspect that this called-for ban is of the latter sort.
You mean like how militant atheists harass Christians in the Religion forum. :rolleyes:

lol. I'm pretty sure the UK has no power over the power of prayer...

You mean like how militant atheists harass Christians in the Religion forum. :rolleyes:
What you're trying to say is this -
How Voices of Truth mock the Voices of Deception

If that's how you want to see militant atheism, go for it.

There is a crack in everything, that's how the light get's in -
Leonard Cohen
You're a Militant Antichrist on the way to the morgue, with the rest of the spawn of death.

Explain who "militant atheists" are. I don't think that atheists are likely to get involved in any squabble between Christian sects or Christians v. adherents of other religions. Atheists, agnostics, and free thinkers just want to be left alone. If a Christian wants to squabble with another Christian, or members of non-Christian faiths want to squabble with each other, there always is a third set of people who just want to say: "a pox on both your houses; leave us alone or I will smack your two heads together."

Explain who "militant atheists" are. I don't think that atheists are likely to get involved in any squabble between Christian sects or Christians v. adherents of other religions. Atheists, agnostics, and free thinkers just want to be left alone. If a Christian wants to squabble with another Christian, or members of non-Christian faiths want to squabble with each other, there always is a third set of people who just want to say: "a pox on both your houses; leave us alone or I will smack your two headsh together."
ding is having his Eternal Damnation Scam torn apart like a two-dollar watch by a Christian Universalist. He is in denial, so needs to espouse that I'm a Militant Atheist, when in reality, I'm a Militant Universalist.

ding is a dictionary definition of baffoon. His profile picture of a jackass says it all.

There is a crack in everything, that's how the light get's in -
Leonard Cohen
You're a Militant Antichrist on the way to the morgue, with the rest of the spawn of death.
Only time will tell.

Explain who "militant atheists" are. I don't think that atheists are likely to get involved in any squabble between Christian sects or Christians v. adherents of other religions. Atheists, agnostics, and free thinkers just want to be left alone. If a Christian wants to squabble with another Christian, or members of non-Christian faiths want to squabble with each other, there always is a third set of people who just want to say: "a pox on both your houses; leave us alone or I will smack your two headsh together."
ding is having his Eternal Damnation Scam torn apart like a two-dollar watch by a Christian Universalist. He is in denial, so needs to espouse that I'm a Militant Atheist, when in reality, I'm a Militant Universalist.

ding is a dictionary definition of baffoon. His profile picture of a jackass says it all.
You seem upset.

Explain who "militant atheists" are. I don't think that atheists are likely to get involved in any squabble between Christian sects or Christians v. adherents of other religions. Atheists, agnostics, and free thinkers just want to be left alone. If a Christian wants to squabble with another Christian, or members of non-Christian faiths want to squabble with each other, there always is a third set of people who just want to say: "a pox on both your houses; leave us alone or I will smack your two heads together."
Militant atheists condemn respect for people of faith. Militant atheists want to subordinate religion.

You seem upset.

Your transference is useless too.

You seem upset.

Your transference is useless too.
I'm pretty sure you being upset is self evident to everyone. :lol:

Forum List

Back