🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT "Community"?

Yeah....right. I've yet to see a multicultural line of home depot parking lot "day laborers".

Doesn't exist.
So you stop and check cultural credentials?
Uh no...its not hard for me to understand Spanish when it's spoken. I'm originally from Chile and my first language was Spanish.
So you stand there all the time and hear only Spanish......so either you are also a day worker, or you hire day workers....do you check for their legality here? Or are you part of the problem?
No dyke, I go to Home Depot often and they try to get work from me. I'll usually give them some water bottles and refuse to give them work. So its because of that, that I am saying I have never seen anyone besides brown, Spanish speaking people waiting for work as " day laborers " in Home Depot parking lots. And that's in every state I have lived in.
Cool story, little boy. Cool story.
Ikr?

I'd have Bodee barefoot in the kitchen, making me sammiches and grabbing me beer from the fridge in no time.
Oh, that's so precious, little boy.....:lmao: :lmao:
Is that a challenge?
Is this something you would consider a challenge? I would consider it comedy gold.
No, I think it would be easy.
You think? When will we be seeing any evidence of that?
Yawn

Is that a challenge?
Is this something you would consider a challenge? I would consider it comedy gold.
Yawn
Sorry to keep you from nap time.

Is that a challenge?
Yawn
You need to pick up the pace and put some substance in your trolling. My time is valuable.

Yawn
You need to pick up the pace and put some substance in your trolling. My time is valuable.
TIme to go stand outside Home Depot, is it?

Yawn
More fail.

Just goes to show how racist you are .
At the home Depot in my area the day worker line has all races in it .
Yeah....right. I've yet to see a multicultural line of home depot parking lot "day laborers".

Doesn't exist.
Uh no...its not hard for me to understand Spanish when it's spoken. I'm originally from Chile and my first language was Spanish.
So you stand there all the time and hear only Spanish......so either you are also a day worker, or you hire day workers....do you check for their legality here? Or are you part of the problem?
No dyke, I go to Home Depot often and they try to get work from me. I'll usually give them some water bottles and refuse to give them work. So its because of that, that I am saying I have never seen anyone besides brown, Spanish speaking people waiting for work as " day laborers " in Home Depot parking lots. And that's in every state I have lived in.
False!
There are just as many homeless people waiting for work as "immigrants".
Like most racist dicks you suffer from a kind of Color blindness, where you see only the kind of people you wish to see.
Your hero pinochet had a chronic case of it.

Yawn
More fail.
Yes you are failing epically.

I'd have Bodee barefoot in the kitchen, making me sammiches and grabbing me beer from the fridge in no time.
Is that a challenge?
No it's a fact
Put your pom poms down, faggot. She's more of a man than you are. Lol
Weak! I bet you were that guy on the cheer squad.

Doesn't exist.
False!
Like most racist dicks you suffer from a kind of Color blindness, where you see only the kind of people you wish to see.
No, there are no homeless people of every color sitting in Home Depot parking lots looking for work. Never seen it in all the years I've gone to Home Depot.

So you fail faggot.

Is that a challenge?
No it's a fact
Put your pom poms down, faggot. She's more of a man than you are. Lol
Weak! I bet you were that guy on the cheer squad.
What a faggot you are.

False!
No, there are no homeless people of every color sitting in Home Depot parking lots. Never seen it in all the years I've gone to Home Depot.

So you fail faggot.
Like I said you only see what you want to see .
Your whole life is one gargantuan fail, making everything you say farce.

Man... Alaska misses out on all the good stuff; there's nothing like that up here. I'd sure love to have a "day work" group though, I've always got little shit chores that I could use help with. I feel guilty asking my friends cause they won't let me pay them so I end up struggling through it myself :/

Man... Alaska misses out on all the good stuff; there's nothing like that up here. I'd sure love to have a "day work" group though, I've always got little shit chores that I could use help with. I feel guilty asking my friends cause they won't let me pay them so I end up struggling through it myself :/
Are there any home depots in Alaska?
Besides would anyone waiting for day work freeze to death in the parking lot?

It hits 70-75 in the summer, besides the folks that would be there would be Alaskan Natives and they live in the cold anyway - we don't have many immigrants (illegal or otherwise, we did get some refugees, like 10 I think heh)

And yes, there's at least four Home Depots within an hours drive of my house. I'd even drive them to the house and pay a taxi to send them back to wherever in addition to paying them w/e hourly wage.

It hits 70-75 in the summer, besides the folks that would be there would be Alaskan Natives and they live in the cold anyway - we don't have many immigrants (illegal or otherwise, we did get some refugees, like 10 I think heh)

And yes, there's at least four Home Depots within an hours drive of my house. I'd even drive them to the house and pay a taxi to send them back to wherever in addition to paying them w/e hourly wage.
Thanks i've been to Alaska.

Forum List

Back