🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT "Community"?

Let's see ,
You're a homophobe an anti semite , racist , fascist , ignorant illiterate, stupid and the self appointed voice of the people.
That's just for starters.
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
Awwwwwwww.....someone needs another hug. :smiliehug:
Don't touch me, Slug Trail.
That isn't even a remote possibility, little boy. :lol:
Yeah right, I'd hump the dyke right out of you.
Only with someone else's dick.

Shut up faggot.
Awwwwwwww.....someone needs another hug. :smiliehug:
Don't touch me, Slug Trail.
That isn't even a remote possibility, little boy. :lol:
Yeah right, I'd hump the dyke right out of you.
There it is! The classic "You lesbians just haven't met the right man yet" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You haven't.

Dawson's Queer describes himself as a house husband. He takes care of the cats while his wife is out earning a living. Lol
Jealousy rears it's mishapen head.
I work from home , a luxury you'll never have,
Waiting to be picked up from the home Depot parking .
So your a Nigerian con artist.
Let's see ,
You're a homophobe an anti semite , racist , fascist , ignorant illiterate, stupid and the self appointed voice of the people.
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
Looks like I succeeded in offending you.
Lol!
Nah, It was just a boring post on your part.

Dawson's Queer describes himself as a house husband. He takes care of the cats while his wife is out earning a living. Lol
Haha! It's about time you attacked me for being an immigrant from Chile....those PC chains and shackles are starting to loosen up on your brain it seems, Dawson's Queer.

You failed to offend me, I'm proud you managed to let the racist out of you for all to see.

There may be hope for you yet.
False! I I've never attacked your heritage.
There is no need .
All I ever see is people from south of border hanging out looking for work at home depots, and you know I'm of Chilean descent..... Interesting how you chose a Home Depot illegal as the insult.

Don't worry, everybody is racist...
Just goes to show how racist you are .
At the home Depot in my area the day worker line has all races in it .

Haha! It's about time you attacked me for being an immigrant from Chile....those PC chains and shackles are starting to loosen up on your brain it seems, Dawson's Queer.

You failed to offend me, I'm proud you managed to let the racist out of you for all to see.

There is no need .
All I ever see is people from south of border hanging out looking for work at home depots, and you know I'm of Chilean descent..... Interesting how you chose a Home Depot illegal as the insult.

Yeah....right. I've yet to see a multicultural line of home depot parking lot "day laborers".

Doesn't exist.

So your a Nigerian con artist.
Let's see ,
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
Looks like I succeeded in offending you.
Lol!
Nah, It was just a boring post on your part.
Of course it was dear.

There is no need .

Yeah....right. I've yet to see a multicultural line of home depot parking lot "day laborers".

Doesn't exist.
More proof of your delusional reality.

There is no need .

Doesn't exist.
Go take a picture of this supposed line of multi-racial day laborers and I will believe you. I will take my experience over your faggoty ass lies. And remember, we are talking at Home Depot...not Laborready.

There is no need .

Doesn't exist.
Go take a picture of this supposed line of multi-racial day laborers and I will believe you. I will take my experience over your faggoty ass lies. And remember, we are talking at Home Depot...not Laborready.
No need , I don't care if you believe me or not.
I know it's a fact.
Are you admitting you are a or have been a home Depot day worker.

There is no need .

Doesn't exist.
So you stop and check cultural credentials?

There is no need .

Doesn't exist.
Uh no...its not hard for me to understand Spanish when it's spoken. I'm originally from Chile and my first language was Spanish.

There is no need .

Doesn't exist.
Uh no...its not hard for me to understand Spanish when it's spoken. I'm originally from Chile and my first language was Spanish.
So you stand there all the time and hear only Spanish......so either you are also a day worker, or you hire day workers....do you check for their legality here? Or are you part of the problem?

Doesn't exist.
So you stand there all the time and hear only Spanish......so either you are also a day worker, or you hire day workers....do you check for their legality here? Or are you part of the problem?
No dyke, I go to Home Depot often and they try to get work from me. I'll usually give them some water bottles and refuse to give them work. So its because of that, that I am saying I have never seen anyone besides brown, Spanish speaking people waiting for work as " day laborers " in Home Depot parking lots. And that's in every state I have lived in.

Doesn't exist.
No dyke, I go to Home Depot often and they try to get work from me. I'll usually give them some water bottles and refuse to give them work. So its because of that, that I am saying I have never seen anyone besides brown, Spanish speaking people waiting for work as " day laborers " in Home Depot parking lots. And that's in every state I have lived in.
Cool story, little boy. Cool story.

I'd have Bodee barefoot in the kitchen, making me sammiches and grabbing me beer from the fridge in no time.
Oh, that's so precious, little boy.....:lmao: :lmao:
Is that a challenge?
Is this something you would consider a challenge? I would consider it comedy gold.
No, I think it would be easy.
You think? When will we be seeing any evidence of that?

Forum List

Back