🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT "Community"?

Poor guys....they compare her boobs to feeling like a dead jellyfish haha!

There's a penis one, where a Lesbian phones her mother and shouts "OMG I just touched a penis!"....the man on the video his penis is obscured of course.

South Park as an authority on anything....only at USMB. The crass and the crude.

I have this theory that faggotry may stem from more than one or two environmental causes...there may be a case to be made that they actually are femophobes that never grew out of the "girls are icky" stage of their childhood.

I have this theory that faggotry may stem from more than one or two environmental causes...there may be a case to be made that they actually are femophobes that never grew out of the "girls are icky" stage of their childhood.

I don't know....but I take them at their word that they do not "choose" to be gay.

If a man can touch some plump titties like those....and he STILL would rather suck dick and pound fudge....then he is born that way!

I don't know....but I take them at their word that they do not "choose" to be gay.

If a man can touch some plump titties like those....and he STILL would rather suck dick and pound fudge....then he is born that way!

Why are they such Drama Queens about touching boobies? I mean they're freaking and actually acting like as if touching boobies is on par with having their entire arm chopped off or something. WTF?

Why are they such Drama Queens about touching boobies? I mean they're freaking and actually acting like as if touching boobies is on par with having their entire arm chopped off or something. WTF?

Meh...to them it would be like a straight guy touching another dudes penis. Ugh....

They're definitely born that way though. If a great set of tits won't turn ya....you are born that way.

It makes no logical sense to believe someone is born that way. Human beings come in two sexes, male and female...and they are designed to compliment each other by nature.

And most likely, these two fruits are acting.

Meh...to them it would be like a straight guy touching another dudes penis. Ugh....

They're definitely born that way though. If a great set of tits won't turn ya....you are born that way.

Yes you have several points there. Oh off topic, The Donald totally slapped Rafael Cruz in the NY Primary :smile:

They're acting.

It makes no logical sense to believe someone is born that way. Human beings come in two sexes, male and female...and they are designed to compliment each other by nature.

And most likely, these two fruits are acting.

The Drama Queen stuff was very OTT, so yes they could have been acting.

Well that means more pussy for me.
You have a rich fantasy life.

Fuck off you Whiny faggot. I'm surprised you can type while you have a cock in your ass and one in your mouth. Your multitasking good boy. Just think if he would not have gotten that phone call at the bar. But instead got that blow Job from the hooker that was around the corner . You would not exist. Now fuck off Faggot.
Another fantasy shared!

Damn took you long enough to reply son. I bet you burned up your last two remaining brain cells.

Forum List

Back