🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT "Community"?

Here is a crazy bigoted bastard that a few of you here can relate to.....

Pat Robertson: Many Transgender People Are Frauds Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 4/19/2016 12:20 pm

Yesterday on “The 700 Club,” Pat Robertson said he was “simply appalled” by the negative reaction to North Carolina’s new anti-LGBT law, claiming that the law is “perfectly reasonable” and that it was passed because “we don’t want men going into women’s bathrooms, we don’t want predators going out where little girls are, we don’t want voyeurs having free access to the women’s locker rooms during games when they’re changing clothes.” The televangelist contended – without any basis in fact or reality – that while there are some people who truly are transgender, many people identifying as transgender are frauds. “People like that are relatively rare,” Robertson said. “So much of this other stuff is put up, it’s put on and it’s just a fraud. And it’s one more opportunity for the left to demonstrate against some aggrievement they claim to have that doesn’t exist. This is a phony, phony, phony cause to get involved in. ‘Well, I’ve got to look after the transgenders.’ This is nonsense.” -

See more at:
Pat Robertson: Many Transgender People Are Frauds

WHERE does he get this moronic shit from?
Brain tumor?

Let's substitute lesbian with pedophile and see how hypocritical you are, Dhara:

"Being a pedophile is not about what sexual practices you do or do not engage in, it's about who you want to have those sexual relationships with.

Pedophiles are adults who are emotionally and sexually attracted to young children. What two people in love do together is only as limited as the imagination of the two people in love."

Let's see how far that "looooove" argument can get ya.
Ah...now I see. You can't tell the difference between what consenting adults do and sexually molesting children. You best stay away from children if you cannot distinguish between the two.

If love is all that matters, why aren't you dykes sticking up for pedophiles?

I mean, most of you muffdivers and faggots admit you were messing around sexually at very young ages...that you knew you were sexually attracted to the same sex as small children.

So obviously you believe children can give consent by your own admissions.

So either you are hypocrites and liars or you shouldn't have a problem adding a P for pedophile to your acronym.

Just saying.

"why aren't you dykes sticking up for pedophiles?"

Well paedophilia has nothing to do with sexual orientation, so let's not be accusing people of being pro-paedophilia okay?

Pat Robertson: Many Transgender People Are Frauds Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 4/19/2016 12:20 pm

Yesterday on “The 700 Club,” Pat Robertson said he was “simply appalled” by the negative reaction to North Carolina’s new anti-LGBT law, claiming that the law is “perfectly reasonable” and that it was passed because “we don’t want men going into women’s bathrooms, we don’t want predators going out where little girls are, we don’t want voyeurs having free access to the women’s locker rooms during games when they’re changing clothes.” The televangelist contended – without any basis in fact or reality – that while there are some people who truly are transgender, many people identifying as transgender are frauds. “People like that are relatively rare,” Robertson said. “So much of this other stuff is put up, it’s put on and it’s just a fraud. And it’s one more opportunity for the left to demonstrate against some aggrievement they claim to have that doesn’t exist. This is a phony, phony, phony cause to get involved in. ‘Well, I’ve got to look after the transgenders.’ This is nonsense.” -

See more at:

I agree Pat Robertson is a lunatic, I have no time for Evangelicals.

Let's substitute lesbian with pedophile and see how hypocritical you are, Dhara:

"Being a pedophile is not about what sexual practices you do or do not engage in, it's about who you want to have those sexual relationships with.

Pedophiles are adults who are emotionally and sexually attracted to young children. What two people in love do together is only as limited as the imagination of the two people in love."

Ah...now I see. You can't tell the difference between what consenting adults do and sexually molesting children. You best stay away from children if you cannot distinguish between the two.

I mean, most of you muffdivers and faggots admit you were messing around sexually at very young ages...that you knew you were sexually attracted to the same sex as small children.

So either you are hypocrites and liars or you shouldn't have a problem adding a P for pedophile to your acronym.

Just saying.
Because we know the difference between consenting adults and harming children who cannot consent.....this is something you don't seem to have the ability to distinguish between. Best that you stay away from children then.

Here is another psychotic paranoid schizophrenic opposing LGBT people:

North Carolina Activist Slams 'Social Terrorists' Opposing Anti-LGBT Law Submitted by Miranda Blue on Tuesday, 4/19/2016 2:47 pm

Mark Creech, who as the head of the Christian Action League of North Carolina has been a leading proponent of the state’s new law mandating discrimination against transgender people , wrote on his group’s website this weekend that LGBT rights advocates opposing the law are “social terrorists” using “totalitarian tactics.” North Carolina, Creech wrote, “has had its name maligned about as bad as calling a virgin a whore” when it was simply trying to “rise up and take the whip from the task masters [sic] hand.” - See more at: North Carolina Activist Slams 'Social Terrorists' Opposing Anti-LGBT Law

Just saying.

"why aren't you dykes sticking up for pedophiles?"

Well paedophilia has nothing to do with sexual orientation, so let's not be accusing people of being pro-paedophilia okay?
Oh yes it does have everything to do with "sexual orientation". If beastiality is a " sexual orientation", then so is pedophilia.

Women who act in male roles are threatening to many men, and are thus frequently labeled as lesbians.
Women should be at home with the children as opposed to at war or in military roles.

I'm a reservist in my nations Armed Forces....although if the SHTF this year, I can't answer the call, I could answer the phone though!
I don't think women should be in combat roles unless it is totally necessary...which it is not. At least for my country.

See more at:

So...Pat is talking about hetero males who are a danger to little girls. Well, in that I can agree with ole' Pat.....the vast majority of pedophiles are hetero males....family members mostly.

All you need to know about homosexuals you can find below....

Last edited:
Women who act in male roles are threatening to many men, and are thus frequently labeled as lesbians.
Women should be at home with the children as opposed to at war or in military roles.

I'm a reservist in my nations Armed Forces....although if the SHTF this year, I can't answer the call, I could answer the phone though!
I don't think women should be in combat roles unless it is totally necessary...which it is not. At least for my country.

I'm an Austrian Patriot, if need be I'll die for my nation....and I leave my nation two and a half kidlets.

I'm an Austrian Patriot, if need be I'll die for my nation.
I have no issue with that. I am just giving my opinion.

I'm an Austrian Patriot, if need be I'll die for my nation.
I have no issue with that. I am just giving my opinion.

Of course, I have no problem with a different opinion....I'm not a Leftist remember, I don't expect EVERYONE to agree with EVERYTHING or else I throw a tantrum.

Forum List

Back