🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT "Community"?

I
Well that means more pussy for me.
Many faggots have also had sex with women and do off and on throughout their short, disease spreading existence.

Make sure to never date a fag hag or any chicks who claim to have a best friend who is a fag. Chances are she let the subhuman hit it.
You should tell us more about gays and who they have sex with....let me take notes since you appear to be one in the know.
I keep an eye on subhuman filth activities so they don't ooze over into my local area without getting a proper greeting, dyke.
What do you do?
Yell at them from behind a locked door?
Impotently threaten them with a broom?

I
Well that means more pussy for me.
Many faggots have also had sex with women and do off and on throughout their short, disease spreading existence.

Make sure to never date a fag hag or any chicks who claim to have a best friend who is a fag. Chances are she let the subhuman hit it.
You should tell us more about gays and who they have sex with....let me take notes since you appear to be one in the know.
I keep an eye on subhuman filth activities so they don't ooze over into my local area without getting a proper greeting, dyke.
What do you do?
I'm not a cuck like you, faggot. I can satisfy my woman... She doesn't need another man to handle the bedroom business. Unlike yours.
I'm sure you can, since she's inflatable and is unable to laugh at your micro dick.
What's hilarious is that , you being ignorant missed the whole point of my post.

Dawson's Queer describes himself as a house husband. He takes care of the cats while his wife is out earning a living. Lol
Jealousy rears it's mishapen head.
I work from home , a luxury you'll never have,
Waiting to be picked up from the home Depot parking .
So your a Nigerian con artist.
Let's see ,
You're a homophobe an anti semite , racist , fascist , ignorant illiterate, stupid and the self appointed voice of the people.
That's just for starters.
Must suck to be you.

Dawson's Queer describes himself as a house husband. He takes care of the cats while his wife is out earning a living. Lol
Haha! It's about time you attacked me for being an immigrant from Chile....those PC chains and shackles are starting to loosen up on your brain it seems, Dawson's Queer.

You failed to offend me, I'm proud you managed to let the racist out of you for all to see.

There may be hope for you yet.

Let's see ,
You're a homophobe an anti semite , racist , fascist , ignorant illiterate, stupid and the self appointed voice of the people.
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.

Let's see ,
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
Awwwwwwww.....someone needs another hug. :smiliehug:

I

What do you do?
I'm not a cuck like you, faggot. I can satisfy my woman... She doesn't need another man to handle the bedroom business. Unlike yours.
I'm sure you can, since she's inflatable and is unable to laugh at your micro dick.
What's hilarious is that , you being ignorant missed the whole point of my post.
You're projecting, cuck.

Let's see ,
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
Don't touch me, Slug Trail.

Let's see ,
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
That isn't even a remote possibility, little boy. :lol:

Let's see ,
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
Yeah right, I'd hump the dyke right out of you.

Haha! It's about time you attacked me for being an immigrant from Chile....those PC chains and shackles are starting to loosen up on your brain it seems, Dawson's Queer.

You failed to offend me, I'm proud you managed to let the racist out of you for all to see.

False! I I've never attacked your heritage.
There is no need .

Let's see ,
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
Scathing retort, not.

Let's see ,
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
Looks like I succeeded in offending you.
Lol!

False! I I've never attacked your heritage.
There is no need .
All I ever see is people from south of border hanging out looking for work at home depots, and you know I'm of Chilean descent..... Interesting how you chose a Home Depot illegal as the insult.

Don't worry, everybody is racist...

Let's see ,
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
There it is! The classic "You lesbians just haven't met the right man yet" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let's see ,
Must suck to be you.
Shut up faggot.
Only with someone else's dick.

Forum List

Back